Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is interested in XRU Sweaters, Long Sleeve T's, and Poster all new design TBD

Who is interested in XRU Gear? GB Request

• Total voters

Jwall

Reaction score
From now on i am just going to keep the first page list updated, just so there isnt so many pages with the same thing taking up so much space and room. Just post what items you want me to add and the sizes thanks

Jwall

Reaction score
Depending on the images on them I might want some posters too...

Did you see the previous poster? Knowing Klint it can only be just as good or better lol but understandable.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
is there a design for these or are we just taking interest?

Jwall

Reaction score
... In above post it explains. Klint is working on the new design. He needed the intrest before production but were looking great for numbers. Got this thread started early to see how many are interested to get a better idea on costs and if it was even worth making them. Which it is, last year there was a gb of 50. Were only 2 weeks in and pretty much there.

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That looks bad ass. But we have more colors now than they did back when. GL Klint. :top:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Ok well add me in for one of each...... hopefully there will be girl clothes thou :)

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Alot of people including myself have been interested and asking for new XRU gear. Well Klint is willing to make some new designs, he is busy and will need roughly a month. We will need the time to see how many people are interested.

He cant just do a few of each things and different designs. It would just cost to much. It would be one specific design and I am sure one color Sweater and or T-shirt.

He is also willing to bring back a new design XRU poster, everyone should have one in there garage or if they dont have one there bathroom lol.

I have been requesting sweaters, long sleeve t-shirts and new poster. Along with many people. So now something might be done so speak up lol.
So for who is interested vote on poll, if any additional items just add in thread post.

The ideal amount is at least somewhere around 50 of each designed item chosen to make it worth it and, well ... to get a reasonable cost. I am sure Klint will make an official thread once a design is chosen, if people are interested.

EX:

1. Jwall (1 sweater, 2 LS, 1 poster) maybe a reg t-shirt

l LS: long sleeve t shirt l SS: short sleeve t shirt l Hoodie l Poster l

Order List: (updated Jan 24/11)

1. X20Runner05 - Mike - 2-Hoodie (L,XL), 2-SS (L,XL), 2-LS (L,XL), poster
2. Jwall - John - 2 Hoodie (S,L), 2 LS (S,L) , poster
3. 1GRracer- Robert - hoodie, SS, LS, poster
4. wisenthefools- hoodie, poster
5. babyboi2284- Brian - 2 Hoodie (1 L & 1 M), 3 LS (2 L & 1 M), poster
6. sbx595- Hoodie (L), SS (M,L), poster
7. PiNkY - 2 hoodie (L), 2 LS (L), 1 poster
8. MicPun - Mickey- SS (XL), Hoodie (XL), 1 poster
9. Mrguy33391 - Sean -SS, hoodie, poster
10. XrGilly - Tyler - Hoodie, LS, SS, poster
11. HottacoX - Cory -Hoodie, LS, poster
12. Fisherman - Hoodie, LS and SS.
13. GaX-Runner - Hoodie (L)
14. Gators taco - 2 SS, 1 LS
15. Outburst - 1 Hoodie, 2 SS
16. fmap4life - Dave - hoodie (L), 2 SS (S,L), LS (L), poster (m) lol
17. J_StradaXR - Hoodie, SS, Poster and maybe longsleeve
18. Trick61- Hoodie (XL) SS (L)
19. NUPEPRIME - SS (XL,XXL), Hoodie (XL), poster
20. Wickd X - (L) hoodie, (L) SS, (L) LS, poster
21. DERRIXRYD - hoodie, 2 SS
22. Brolo7 - Hoodie, SS, LS, poster (all L)
23. BrokenTusk - (L) hoodie, 2 LS (M,L)
24. Stevenredx - hoodie, SS, LS, poster
25. Candian Girl - hoodie, SS, LS
26. Djcsx-runner - hoodie (?)
27. joeblaze78 - hoodie (?)
28. Ketchup - hoodie (?)
29. Limitless - hoodie, LS
30. mrguy33391 - hoodie, SS
31. MusTRD - hoodie (?)
32. Phoenix - hoodie (?)
33. Raiden06BSP - hoodie (?)
34. Slayor - hoodie, SS
35. Slywhitty - hoodie, LS, poster
36. Vince77 - hoodie, SS, poster
37. Xrunner Drifter - hoodie, SS, LS, poster
38. Yardie - hoodie, SS
39. moonrunner - LS, SS
40. HOTROD-X - SS (?)
41. shi13al - SS (?)
42. VaBchXRunner - SS (?)
43. SLVRBRSS - 2 hoodie (L)
44. X-Pablo - 2 Hoodies, 2 SS

Ok well add me in for one of each...... hopefully there will be girl clothes thou :)
Post as such above ^^^^. Then be sure to vote on top. You have multiple choice. The thread is updated every so often so you will get added to the request to purchase when the groupbuy comes available. Design is still in the workings. Just post your individual info not the whole list.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Guess I better get on this or I'm gonna hear about it later lol

1 xl hoodie, 1 xl t shirt, 1 poster thanks

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Hey Jwall just letting you know that there is an xr-rc for sale on the "just stopping by" thread

Jwall

Reaction score
Hey Jwall just letting you know that there is an xr-rc for sale on the "just stopping by" thread

Thanks for lookin out bro! little late on getting to that thread but we'll see what happens, pm sent. But there are 3 pms before me :(

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The people have spoken. Give me a week or two and I'll have a new hoodie designed. You guys post up some pics of other hoodies you like if you get a chance so that I can see what you guys are looking for.

Jwall

Reaction score
The people have spoken. Give me a week or two and I'll have a new hoodie designed. You guys post up some pics of other hoodies you like if you get a chance so that I can see what you guys are looking for.

So does that mean you are just going to make only the hoodies? or you going to give it more time to get enough people for the other items? All the other items are pretty close and on there way to the 50 mark.

Just curious so people can either keep adding names for the other items as well as hoodies

Top Bottom