Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is interested in XRU Sweaters, Long Sleeve T's, and Poster all new design TBD

Who is interested in XRU Gear? GB Request

• Total voters

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
i want a hoodie and some shirts large, and long sleeve too:biggrin:, and a hot babe.......

Gary Huard

Reaction score
Can you please put me down for the X-Large XRU Hoodie and a T-Shirt....

Thanks

If you have any Q PM me

Gary H

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Bombsqdman - Tomas - 1-Hoodie (XL), 1-SS (L), poster

twolane

Reaction score
Xru christmas sweaters with 2 chicks washing a bsp x.. Id buy for the whole fam..

Jwall

Reaction score
we will have to wait until Klint chimes in on this. He has been busy releasing the other XRU new products. hopefully a design relatively soon

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats the word on the progress of this??

Working on a new design that I've been wanting to do for a while. Unfortunately, it's a lot of manual artwork. As soon as I get to a good point to show, I'll post up. But - let it be known that this has been started.

madness unseen

Reaction score
Working on a new design that I've been wanting to do for a while. Unfortunately, it's a lot of manual artwork. As soon as I get to a good point to show, I'll post up. But - let it be known that this has been started.
:hmmmm2:
Will there be international shipping???? :biggrin::top::crinklehair::rockon:

Jwall

Reaction score
getting excited to see a design for this. Want my gear for the spring/ early summer

Jwall

Reaction score
that would actually be pretty sick, but i cant see him doing that. First he hardly has enough time to get any of this done and also there is such a variety of sizes with shorts/pants.

Top Bottom