Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's got pets, lets see em.

x ynot

Reaction score
those are some pretty big dogs and one high cat nice pics of them

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
my two olde english bullies

Attachments

• 0322101739_0001.JPG
    0322101739_0001.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 113

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
see, IF I WAS A MOD, I COULD MERGE THIS THREAD WITH THE EXISTING PET THREAD... BUT NOOOOOOOOOO.... LOL

I get my new pup this week.... getting a italian mastiff...

pets thread.... http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=8028&highlight=pets

and the just dogs thread.... http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=2862&highlight=pets

see.... I'd make a good moderator.... lmao:biggrin:

cane corso??????????

beany (black and white brindle boston terrier) quintin( brindle boxer x lab)
EVERYTHINGPHOTOS227.jpg

008-1.jpg

hounds.jpg

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

Jwall

Reaction score
... was bored and wanted to post my pets, lets see some of your pets XRU members.

Post pics of your pets. (sorry dont know how to make the pics smaller yet)
They are all such good animals... gotta love them if there in the back of the x drooling on the rear :rolleyez:
sometimes i wonder...:hmmmm2: is it worth all the cleaning lol, of course :biggrin:. I was gonna post the wife in here too haha but would get a smack for being for that.... under pet section lol!! :eviltongue:... its worth it! lol

Alaskan Malamute(Nala), Siberian Husky(Sasha), MaineCoon(Tigger), Tabbycat (Lola)
Biggest dog 4 years Little Dog 7yrs Big cat 7 yrs Little cat 6yrs

DSCF1959.jpg

DSCF1956.jpg

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1264.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1497.jpg

DSCF1461.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

This shows you how big she is, i am holding her up. (and for all you sick ppl out there no im not humping the dog lmao...i debated wheather to put this one on or not lol)

DSCF1369.jpg

But your not a mod so you can't:eviltongue:

threads merged

I was wondering what happened to this lol! But then i seen the other post, sorry guys didnt realize there way one already started my bad. Pretty quick on the thread merge there mister :top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
we just got an english bulldog 2weeks ago, he's only 10weeks old now! But I can't post pics from my phone! Otherwise would put them up!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Here is my new puppy...Just got him yesterday..........still trying to decide on a name.....turbo or bear.... we like both

PS one of my fav threads....

Attachments

• IMG00083-20100814-1243.jpg
    IMG00083-20100814-1243.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 103

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
There is no way to know really. All dogs are individuals and what one from a bread does, may not apply to the next one.

My wife and I are very active in the animal rescue groups and we take in fosters. Some of these are very sick and need lots of medical treatment before they can be put up for adoption, others are great and get adopted out very quickly.

The pitbull was being fostered by a friend and something very bad happened at her home unrelated to this dog and we took the pitbull in as a foster. I took her out a few times to show for adoption and the low lifes that wanted her just concerned me greatly so I stopped taking her out for adoption. I guess she is staying. This is a very sweet little dog and does get along well with all the other dogs, but like all strong willed dogs, you have to really keep a handle on her. Each dog is different and you have to judge each's temperment to see how they will get along. Some work out great, while others are a blood bath

The black one with the white cheast was a rescue from the hurricane in New Orleans. He is a lab/pitbull mix. I had him as a foster puppy and discovered that his hips were bad. I then adopted him myself and paid for his hip surgury. Very nice dog.

Being able to mix foster dogs in with our own dogs helps them gain their needed social skills to they can adapter better in their new home. Going from one cage to another and so on then right into a new home is very tough for them.

We also do a shuttle service on weekends. There maybe a Cane Corso in NC that needs to be housed and there is a foster for him in NY. We coordinate meeting others that do what we do and get these dogs moved along the way and passed off to the next shuttle group until they reach their final destination.

My wife uses her vacation to go to Dog Town in UT to volunteer caring for the older dogs there.

Overall we stay real busy working with all these homelss and shelter dogs.

So, if anyone is looking for a wonderful dog, we can certainly get you teamed up with a very nice homelss dog.

If you ever wondered where the name Underdog Racing Development came from, this had a lot to do with it.

Gadget

Honeslty one of the nicest things I have read in a while. You and ur wife are so giving and this will come back to you in ten fold. Its nice to see someone treat and rescue animals that need a caring family. I see so many animals every day that need a good family. I am sorry but that was so beauitful it brought a tears to my eyes. You guys are angels sent from above :angel:

Jwall

Reaction score
Turbo if he is hyper, and still turbo cuz hes not a bear :p lol cute though

How about Gizmo lol or SWB Scruffy william bartholamu lmao for ur truck jk about the last one

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Turbo if he is hyper, and still turbo cuz hes not a bear :p lol cute though

How about Gizmo lol or SWB Scruffy william bartholamu lmao for ur truck jk about the last one

Too cute..he is really like really calm its crazy never seen a dog that calm... an bear is cause he looks like a teddy bear...lol...naming the truck to cute

Jwall

Reaction score
then why not Teddy..thats good that he is calm lol. Im not a hyper bouncy dog guy anyway. I like calm and well behaving yet energetic dogs. But parents always had a lap puppy

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
JWall I'm jealous of your malamute. I've wanted one since I was 10.. just gotta wait til I have a house lol..

Jwall

Reaction score
Lol yea and you have to brush them pretty much everyday, but its well worth it. Lots of hair drifters everyday in the house, sweep everyday or vacume. Shes a big suck though. Well behaved, and strong. I highly reccomend the breed, and i wanted one since i was a kido too, just got to make it happen, we adopted both dogs and the one small cat.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
My Dog

Here are some pics of my goofy dog playing in the snow.:canada:

Attachments

• Cujo.jpg
    Cujo.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 116
  • Cujo 2.jpg
    Cujo 2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Cujo 3.jpg
    Cujo 3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 111

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Your dog looks pretty vicious haha. My dog was exactly like that but he seemed to calm down a bit. How big is the URD dog? Mine is 100lbs German Shepherd.

Top Bottom