Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

why doesnt my local dealer have the x???

eman

Reaction score
i have searched my local toyota dealers and none of them have the x runner .
do they only send them to certain dealers???

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
i have searched my local toyota dealers and none of them have the x runner .
do they only send them to certain dealers???
My XR is a limited edition. I drove from Dallas to Houston to get mine. I'm sorry but if you wait for your dealer to get one you may never get one. Get PRO-ACTIVE. Go and search hard for one. :top:

Vince77

Reaction score
Some seem to get more than others. And some sell them alot faster than others. :dontknow:
The dealer I bought mine from didn't even know they had it. It was on there remote lot, way back behind the place. I saw it the day before I bought it. Ahhh I'll never forget that day. :bawling: :laugh:

Dallas

Reaction score
95% of the public buy 4x4s,esp in the northern states. I got mine cheap because the dealer couldn't sell it. they had it on the lot over a year. they said they won't get any more unless a customer orders it

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Some seem to get more than others. And some sell them alot faster than others. :dontknow:
The dealer I bought mine from didn't even know they had it. It was on there remote lot, way back behind the place. I saw it the day before I bought it. Ahhh I'll never forget that day. :bawling: :laugh:
Mine was at Ron Carter Toyota in Alvin,Texas south side of Houston (never buy a vehicle there they are liars and snakes long story) they told me that it sat in front of the front door for 9 months. :driver:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
do u live in Las Cruces??? hahaha we have nothing here!!! Go look 4 one!! :rockon:

X-Runnin

Reaction score
I had to drive to north houston to get mine, I could have ordered one from the local dealer, but it was a 6 month wait

metalheadx

Reaction score
dont feel band it took me a year and a half to get one i bought a tundra intell i found the one i wanted

KX7

Reaction score
I was lucky my friend (salesman) found one for me it only took a day next thing you know later on that night I had it in my garage....

Xraided

Reaction score
theres like 4 at one dealership here in san diego... and 2 more at another.. not hard to find here

NightWing

Reaction score
I live in socal and the dealer where I got mine has two 2008, one Rr and one BSP, then there is a small used dealer that has one swb and one Bsp.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Walk in and tell them you want one and they will put you on the list, and you should receive it within 3 months, that is how I got mine.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I know some people buys there cars through online... Take it into a consideration.

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
If you find one online and buy it let me know ,,, My dad drives a big rig car hauler coast to coast,, He's owner operator so I might be able to get you a little discount on the transport..:top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
The dealership I saw mine at told me I'd have to pay extra for that truck because it has modifications to it. Told me whoever put that bodykit on it probably dropped 1500 into it. :laugh: (Truck had 3 miles. :p)

I had to politely explain to him it was stock that way, and then ask for his manager so I could deal with somebody competent. :p

GrundleBear

Reaction score
dealer i got mine at had to do a swap with another dealer in maryland.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Mine was ordered and came right off the flatbed into my possession.

Wayne R

Reaction score
Walk in and tell them you want one and they will put you on the list, and you should receive it within 3 months, that is how I got mine.

I called the Internet Sales guy at my local Toyota Dealer and told him what I wanted. We made an appointment (next day). He found me one (sea stock, still on the boat). Got it for $23K even, put $3K down. It was tagged for me by the Dealership and I was told it would be available in 3 weeks. I picked it up 19 days later and paid cash for the balance.

blazinx

Reaction score
Mine was at Ron Carter Toyota in Alvin,Texas south side of Houston (never buy a vehicle there they are liars and snakes long story) they told me that it sat in front of the front door for 9 months. :driver:
yep it sat there for about nine months

morcheez

Reaction score
I called the Internet Sales guy at my local Toyota Dealer and told him what I wanted. We made an appointment (next day). He found me one (sea stock, still on the boat). Got it for $23K even, put $3K down. It was tagged for me by the Dealership and I was told it would be available in 3 weeks. I picked it up 19 days later and paid cash for the balance.

dont get me wrong but im pretty sure your truck was never on a boat....pretty sure they are made in cali ...

and my x was one of only two tacos on the lot at me dealership...this was only 2 months after hurricane katrina and i lived in n.o......so everyone was buying new cars like hotcakes at the time...guess nobody wanted the "lowrider" which was what my salesman said when he pointed to the x....i fell in love instantly as i had never even thought of purchasing one before i saw mine :biggrin:

Top Bottom