Windshield / Back Window Stickers IN STOCK

Discussion in 'Site News & Updates' started by K2, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Coopstain

Coopstain Active Member

Once the white ones are in... im all over it!

OK, so know im being a post whore... sorry lol.

2. 5H4D0WD347H

5H4D0WD347H New Member

Is that you with that blonde hair sitting in the passenger seat klint? :laugh:

3. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah - I'm hot, right? :eviltongue: Keep the snake in your pants... that's Tapp's girl.

4. ntinhri

ntinhri Active Member

Sticker is hott! Im still debateing if I want to only have my year and color on the blootom or leave it alone... some folks look at it like WTF is all that..

death- pats girl is a hottie! but search the threads something about her and black males... lol

5. DeathShadowsGirlfriend

Death keeps his snake where its suppose to be.

6. XrunnIT

XrunnIT Active Member

:rofl: Somebody is gonna get in trouble :laugh:

7. RedXr

RedXr New Member

Ordered 2 in black :top:

8. Tapp

Tapp New Member

WTF guys... i leave for 3 days and i come back with crap about my girl... i see how this is..i order from DS..an he says somthing..then one of my boys (cough STEVE) gets a free ladder climb with my girl!! :laugh:

its all in fun...!!!

I love those sticker Klint..its looks so damn good on the truck!! nice work!!!

9. 5H4D0WD347H

5H4D0WD347H New Member

I didnt know who it was :dontknow: brother.

XRU needs daily shenanigans to keep it interesting. :driver:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[​IMG]

#69 5H4D0WD347H, Feb 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2008
  10. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Alright fellas... the tubes are in and I'm packing stickers tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that rolling the die-cut stickers up doesn't cause any problems - but I put an extra in a tube for an hour and took it out and stuck it to the mirror in my office without any problems so I'm confident that everything will be cool.

Keep in mind that to save on shipping for you guys, these are being mailed first class. That means that you guys on the west coast and in Hawaii are probably looking at a week or more for delivery. I'm going to add an option in the store to let people choose Priority Mail for stickers, but the cost of mailing is as much as the product - so I wouldn't think many people would do it. Let me hear your thoughts on this...

11. rpmspeedyblue

rpmspeedyblue New Member

Nice Stickers K2-:rock: By the way I got my T-Shirt and Calendar!!!!!:top: Now I'm going to have to order the sticker. Gives me another good reason to order another T-shirt but in black.:biggrin:

I Tried ordering the windshield sticker (white) and (black) longsleeve shirt, It showed that they are all out of both out of stock. Can this be true?:frown:

#71 rpmspeedyblue, Feb 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2008
  12. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have sold out of the first batch of white stickers - but more have been ordered and will be back in stock this coming week. What size shirt did you try to order?

13. Dent Guy

Dent Guy New Member

hey k2 do you need help with stickers? I got some graphics guys at my back.......Let me know.

14. rpmspeedyblue

rpmspeedyblue New Member

I tried to order X-Large Black long sleeve.

15. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

I appreciate the offer - but I got the graphics and the production covered right now. :top:

Black XL were the first to go. I'm afraid to do another short run b/c it's so late in the season. There are still some white XL's if you're interested.

16. Jeremias

Jeremias Active Member

Do the stickers stick to the outside or the inside of the windsheild:dontknow:

17. Stevenredx

Stevenredx New Member

Outside... :top: Don't worry, once stuck they seem to hold really good, Klint got to test his out against the windshield wiper on the way to the VaB meet and had no problems. :top:

18. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Congratulations XRU Addicts! The first run of stickers is just about SOLD OUT. If you want a sticker, there are currently two dark metallic stickers left in stock and then they're all gone!

But... not entirely. I did pretty short runs on these stickers because I was unsure of how they would be received. Due to the overwhelming popularity, I've got 30 more white coming in this week and I'm probably going to go ahead and order another 20 of each of the other colors and color matched will be coming soon!

THANK YOU GUYS for the excitement about the stickers! I know stickers a "little deals" but, it's a way of expressing your excitement and involvement in this great crew of owners. So I just wanted to thank everyone for purchasing and also for being such a great part of this community of owners! :rock:

19. rpmspeedyblue

rpmspeedyblue New Member

I have XL in white already. I was hoping to get one in black. Do you have 2XL in
    Black by any chance. If you do I'll buy that. If not I'll buy the black on the next round. :biggrin:

20. Coopstain

Coopstain Active Member

oo oo. Can we start a list for dibbs on the white stickers? lol I really want one