Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Windshield / Back Window Stickers IN STOCK

Coopstain

Reaction score
Once the white ones are in... im all over it!

OK, so know im being a post whore... sorry lol.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Is that you with that blonde hair sitting in the passenger seat klint? :laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that you with that blonde hair sitting in the passenger seat klint? :laugh:

Yeah - I'm hot, right? :eviltongue: Keep the snake in your pants... that's Tapp's girl.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Sticker is hott! Im still debateing if I want to only have my year and color on the blootom or leave it alone... some folks look at it like WTF is all that..

death- pats girl is a hottie! but search the threads something about her and black males... lol

Tapp

Reaction score
WTF guys... i leave for 3 days and i come back with crap about my girl... i see how this is..i order from DS..an he says somthing..then one of my boys (cough STEVE) gets a free ladder climb with my girl!! :laugh:

its all in fun...!!!

I love those sticker Klint..its looks so damn good on the truck!! nice work!!!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
WTF guys... i leave for 3 days and i come back with crap about my girl... i see how this is..i order from DS..an he says somthing..then one of my boys (cough STEVE) gets a free ladder climb with my girl!! :laugh:

its all in fun...!!!

I love those sticker Klint..its looks so damn good on the truck!! nice work!!!

I didnt know who it was :dontknow: brother.

XRU needs daily shenanigans to keep it interesting. :driver:

Death keeps his snake where its suppose to be.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

trsn_lg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright fellas... the tubes are in and I'm packing stickers tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that rolling the die-cut stickers up doesn't cause any problems - but I put an extra in a tube for an hour and took it out and stuck it to the mirror in my office without any problems so I'm confident that everything will be cool.

Keep in mind that to save on shipping for you guys, these are being mailed first class. That means that you guys on the west coast and in Hawaii are probably looking at a week or more for delivery. I'm going to add an option in the store to let people choose Priority Mail for stickers, but the cost of mailing is as much as the product - so I wouldn't think many people would do it. Let me hear your thoughts on this...

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Nice Stickers K2-:rock: By the way I got my T-Shirt and Calendar!!!!!:top: Now I'm going to have to order the sticker. Gives me another good reason to order another T-shirt but in black.:biggrin:

I Tried ordering the windshield sticker (white) and (black) longsleeve shirt, It showed that they are all out of both out of stock. Can this be true?:frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have sold out of the first batch of white stickers - but more have been ordered and will be back in stock this coming week. What size shirt did you try to order?

Dent Guy

Reaction score
hey k2 do you need help with stickers? I got some graphics guys at my back.......Let me know.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I have sold out of the first batch of white stickers - but more have been ordered and will be back in stock this coming week. What size shirt did you try to order?
I tried to order X-Large Black long sleeve.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hey k2 do you need help with stickers? I got some graphics guys at my back.......Let me know.

I appreciate the offer - but I got the graphics and the production covered right now. :top:

I tried to order X-Large Black long sleeve.

Black XL were the first to go. I'm afraid to do another short run b/c it's so late in the season. There are still some white XL's if you're interested.

Jeremias

Reaction score
Do the stickers stick to the outside or the inside of the windsheild:dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Do the stickers stick to the outside or the inside of the windsheild:dontknow:

Outside... :top: Don't worry, once stuck they seem to hold really good, Klint got to test his out against the windshield wiper on the way to the VaB meet and had no problems. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations XRU Addicts! The first run of stickers is just about SOLD OUT. If you want a sticker, there are currently two dark metallic stickers left in stock and then they're all gone!

But... not entirely. I did pretty short runs on these stickers because I was unsure of how they would be received. Due to the overwhelming popularity, I've got 30 more white coming in this week and I'm probably going to go ahead and order another 20 of each of the other colors and color matched will be coming soon!

THANK YOU GUYS for the excitement about the stickers! I know stickers a "little deals" but, it's a way of expressing your excitement and involvement in this great crew of owners. So I just wanted to thank everyone for purchasing and also for being such a great part of this community of owners! :rock:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I appreciate the offer - but I got the graphics and the production covered right now. :top:

Black XL were the first to go. I'm afraid to do another short run b/c it's so late in the season. There are still some white XL's if you're interested.
I have XL in white already. I was hoping to get one in black. Do you have 2XL in
Black by any chance. If you do I'll buy that. If not I'll buy the black on the next round. :biggrin:

Coopstain

Reaction score
oo oo. Can we start a list for dibbs on the white stickers? lol I really want one

Top Bottom