Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wish Me Luck!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
After 9 months of waiting, the frame arrived at the dealer. Registration lapsed on Saturday and wouldn't pass a state inspection due to the frame so they sent a wrecker to pick her up yesterday. Also hoping to have Toyota finally address my TOB issue once and for all (this will be number 5). Also going to have a preventative rear main seal, lightweight steel flywheel with ARP hardware, stage 2 clutch, and a new water outlet seal done at the same time. Hope to have it back early next week.

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Damn it's about time, wish I still had some sleds I'd go up and go riding

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I want a pair so bad. I have access to the state trail system right off the lake.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Yeah cpl of my buddy's just went up to Pittsburgh this past weekend, they said the trails were awesome. Here's the old one 04 mxz 600
IMAG0114.jpg

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
My rides. My 2010 nytro and the wife's 2009 vector.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.PNG
    IMG_3046.PNG
    662.5 KB · Views: 269

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So I just got back from the dealer, frame install is complete. They also installed a Stage 2 clutch, lightweight flywheel, and rear main seal.

Issues thus far:
Hood didn't pop
Headlights didn't turn on
Blown left fog light
Blown left rear tweeter
One tab on the tailgate latch is broken, drivers side wouldn't disengage, had to disassemble the tailgate to get to it.
And now this....
Can anyone explain why this might happen?

Wayside

Reaction score
Possible small exhaust leak on that side maybe? I would think it would have been something they took apart, can these sensor be switched side to side at all?
Man if that was my work I would be pretty embarrassed not to mention in a whole bunch of trouble if that ever made it out the door. Hope they take care of you and get this all sorted out for you Matt.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Issue stays with the gauge. I swapped the input connectors (now reading passenger AFR on driver's side gauge) and the passenger side gauge is still reading slow. They're wired to the same power, ground, and headlight wires.......suggestions now?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE 2: Crisis averted. Seems as though a full calibration cycle has cured it. Calibrated both at the same time and "magic" they sweep together.....guess I should post with a clear head, rather than in a blind rage....

Top Bottom