Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: Remove Side Mirror

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
:eviltongue: :laugh:

Dang, I knew it......Spyder..who is that guy anyway? So what is your name and can I talk to you about some engine performance? I am looking to make my 07 Toyota Tacoma BSP X-Runner go faster... Can you help me with that?

Thanks Mr. No name!:laugh::laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Dang, I knew it......Spyder..who is that guy anyway? So what is your name and can I talk to you about some engine performance? I am looking to make my 07 Toyota Tacoma BSP X-Runner go faster... Can you help me with that?

Thanks Mr. No name!:laugh::laugh:

heh, we'll see if you still think you're getting to drive my truck after this :laugh:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
heh, we'll see if you still think you're getting to drive my truck after this :laugh:

Buddy, buddy....I knew it was you... Friend....You look good tonight, is that Levi's? haha:laugh:

Remember, that bottle you wanted?:driver::driver::driver::driver:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Man this is gonna be fun when you come out here haha.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Buddy, buddy....I knew it was you... Friend....You look good tonight, is that Levi's? haha:laugh:

Remember, that bottle you wanted?:driver::driver::driver::driver:

hahaha alright alright, enough threadjacking an otherwise useful thread :top:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
I was trying to help Rizzo out with the side Mirror....then all hell broke loose.....I don't know how it happened...haha

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I was looking at it again and I think there's a way to just get the painted piece off. Under the mirror on the outside there is a removeable flap and under that there are 2 screws. They are a "star" shaped screw and can't be removed with a phillips head screw driver. Any ideas?

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Well I found out it's a torx screw and I stripped one of them. It was in there wayyyy too tight. Any help with getting it out now?

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Ok got it out and the painted mirror part can come out but there is a thin white cable holding it to the truck. I can't find where it plugs in to. Come on guys help me out.

Top Bottom