Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: S2K (S2000) Antenna #2

ultraxr

Reaction score
Looks great man. I'm going to get a S2K antenna... the Cravenspeed sucks for reception in my area.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
Yea that's what I was thinking. I'll have to see if I've got an attachment that will fit in there to grind it out.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
Your probably thinking of the crvenspeed antenna, the s2000 is a stock antenna and I've noticed zero difference between it and our stock antenna

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
hmm i might have to get this and replace my cravenspeed.. the reception does suck

Vince77

Reaction score
:laugh: There's still am radio? :eek:ld:

If you're serious, I'd assume it's just fine. If you get FM, you should have no problem getting AM. I think.

ub2uc4

Reaction score
Did you get a better reception? My radio reception is horrible

Vince77

Reaction score
Did you get a better reception? My radio reception is horrible

Better than what? Stock? Probably as good as stock. At least close. But it's hard for me to tell living in the middle of a city. I can pick up stations with out a antenna.

spdstyl

Reaction score
why do that mod when you can buy the craven speed.... is the reception better Or?????

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
becuase if you do a few searches you will find that the craven speed one has horrible reception :top:

Vince77

Reaction score
I don't remember what the thread size was off hand. I just matched it up at the store.

Roby124

Reaction score
What did you solder the antenna coil to the head of the screw? Im trying to solder it together but it wont stick to the head of the screw. help please!!!!

Workman3886

Reaction score
I had the same issue, I was using a battery powered soldering iron that was garbage. I finally got it to stick when I used the soldering iron to heat up the bolt, putting the solder on a cool bolt causes it to instantly harden and not stick.

Try that and it should hold

Top Bottom