Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WRX

spdstyl

Reaction score
So I got a race tonight agianst a wrx sedan with the ej20 with piped turbo other than that its stock... im runnin urd tcai , urd ss, urd, maf, nst intake spacer, nst pulleys all of them , dtlt

we are goin to be doing 3 1/4 drags on a back road im wondering if you guys have raced a wrx and how did it turn out any any good ideas for my launch technique

Baggins44

Reaction score
I raced a wrx when I first got the X. He won by a length, and i really didnt know the potential of the x at the time such as shifting at redline, which would have helped a lot.

Clewis333

Reaction score
My buddy has an '08 wrx and we were about the same speed (both stock).
His accelerated faster (AWD) and then i always caught up and beat up (more HP).
But now i have a S/C. so it's no contest :biggrin:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I dunno man....he's boosted and alot lighter plus he'll hook up waaaay better. If you're to have a chance, it's from a roll and you best have your skills up to par and hope he's a squid behind the wheel. I say sandbag em, down play your truck, make em think he's gotta big advantage and try to get an underestimated race from a roll.

Gunmetalr32

Reaction score
and-the-winner-is-demotivational-poster-1246531270.jpg

spdstyl

Reaction score
its was close he straight pulled on me the first race he just reved it and dumped the clutch and was gone. 2nd race i got em he mis shifted second and the 3rd race was neck n neck he got a jump on me and i chased him down and when we crossed the line my hood was at his drivers door and i was gainin. now i need a supercharger

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
i raced my buddies 2010 wrx they come with i beleive 30 more hp, he picked up pretty damn fast but in the long run he had me by around a car length and half...those things are bad ass...

spdstyl

Reaction score
i would have bought one but i need a bed to haul my bike and besides i can drift he cant

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
thats exactly why i bought the XR, i like speed but i needed a bed to do outdoor activities EX: Fishing, mtn biking etc.. and having a bed helps for everything:top:

Top Bottom