WTB - Tailgate Spoiler (OEM or Shortie from Strictly Street)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PainaBoi96797, Oct 26, 2015.

1. PainaBoi96797

PainaBoi96797 New Member

Like the title says, looking for either the OEM Tailgate spoiler or a shortie tailgate spoiler made by strictly street who does not make the shortie anymore. Mahalo in advance.

2. XTINCT_yota

XTINCT_yota Member

We all waiting for one lol

3. Dimebag

Dimebag Member

Lol...good luck....I think we all wish we could buy one. I HAVE called everywhere and no OEM TRD in stock. Not being made any more.

4. PainaBoi96797

PainaBoi96797 New Member

Yeah I figure everyone would be on the look out for these but wanted to put a thread up just in case someone were to sell their XR/Taco and they had the spoiler they would like to sale.

5. Dimebag

Dimebag Member

I even called RAZZI who made the OEM ones and nada....they are obsolete.

6. BlackMarket

BlackMarket Member

I know this is an super old post but as rare as these spoilers are I figured I would respond, I have an OEM Toyota one for sale that the truck came with in good shape overall, typical minor cracks in the corners, give me a call if interested 717-515-0064, its posted on custom tacos and facebook

7. HAMHAWK_JAY

HAMHAWK_JAY Member

How much shipped?