Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB Tailgate Spoiler

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Like the title says, Im looking for that tailgate spoiler that isn't made anymore. I know its next to impossible to find.... but not impossible. Even if it has some damage I could fix it up and paint it. Thanks! :blurock:

autobodyX

Reaction score
If you would like a modified Colorado spoiler I will have one for sale soon.

Jwall

Reaction score
the colorado one looks sexy. seen it at xfe.

Jessiah makes a custom tailgate spolier also.

LifeAlert

Reaction score
autobody what kind of prices are we to see you selling that colorado wing for? and is this going to be a reoccurring thing?

autobodyX

Reaction score
I have two ordered and plan to fit both to my truck and paint one SWB to keep and Will offer the other for sale. Once I figure out how much time and materials it takes, I can price these for sale professionally Finished any color or just modified and ready to prime and paint. As for the recurring part that depends on interest. I could do a small run of these if it works out. Let me get two more ready and go from there.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I have two ordered and plan to fit both to my truck and paint one SWB to keep and Will offer the other for sale. Once I figure out how much time and materials it takes, I can price these for sale professionally Finished any color or just modified and ready to prime and paint. As for the recurring part that depends on interest. I could do a small run of these if it works out. Let me get two more ready and go from there.

Just keep me posted. I do like it, but I still like the TRD one better.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
I'll take one of the price is reasonable

giox

Reaction score
ill take that second one you have available..

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I like the colorado one better. That one doesn't look bad, just not my first choice. Has anyone seen the Chevy Colorado tailgate protector? It has similar design of the TRD one, but without the upward wing part which could be made with fiberglass. I would assume, never worked with body work stuff. To is also bumpy which could be smoothed out. I'll find a pic.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
download (1).jpg

download.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I love the Colorado wing, does anyone have an idea how it works with a tonneau cover? (Obviously not asking about a hard lid)

Reaction score
I took my cover off cause it didn't look right. Need a low profile cover

Last edited:

autobodyX

Reaction score
I just received my order of two today I will start modifying them and post them up when they are ready.

Top Bottom