WTB: TRD BBK PTR09-35050

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by ChasinCloudz, Sep 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ChasinCloudz

ChasinCloudz New Member

Want to buy TRD BBK part number PTR09-35050. This is the big brake kit that was offered as a dealer add-on option.

I know StopTech made it and still does, but I'm looking specifically for the TRD version. I'm not looking for alternatives such as StopTech kit, Rotora, Brembo, etc. Only the TRD kit.

2. hapamulan

hapamulan Member

3. ChasinCloudz

ChasinCloudz New Member

Number 1, that's way too expensive. I'm thinking closer to the 2K point rather than the 3K. Number 2, it's not even available.

Nah, I haven't even gotten it yet. I'll see if I like it or not after I try it for a while.

4. hapamulan

hapamulan Member

Dude, chill with the attitude. You didn't specify price point or timeline and I was just trying to help. Also it's not in stock but it's temporary and if you order they'll email you with an ETA it's available.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. blu xr

blu xr Member

try calling elmhurst toyota they may be able to get them for you.

edit: they have helped get some hard to find parts for some of us guys on another forum. also they usually discount the prices.

hapamulan likes this.
  6. ChasinCloudz

ChasinCloudz New Member

@hapamulan - Sorry if you thought I was having an attitude, I was just typing and specifying. It's unlikely that the seller or Amazon is going to get an update on it. I stopped by a dealership to check national dealership inventory and no luck.

@blu xr - I think I'll do that. If they can, that'd be great.

7. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

8. ChasinCloudz

ChasinCloudz New Member

Hey Gadget, I already know about the URD StopTech Kit. I'm just being picky and looking for the TRD name. I've run across a couple listings before and just missed out on them. Just can't seem to find anymore listings is all.

9. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

I'm pretty sure they were discontinued years ago. The stoptech is the exact same kit with a different sticker.

10. ChasinCloudz

ChasinCloudz New Member

Oh, I know they were discontinued years ago. I was hoping for someone who was parting out or decided they were going a different direction due to cost or whatever.

11. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Buy a Stoptech Kit and repaint it with a TRD logo. BBKs don't come up for sale often unless someone is doing a complete part-out.

12. ChasinCloudz

ChasinCloudz New Member

Yeah, that's more of a last resort option. I did brakes on all 4 corners not too long ago so I have some time before I really need 'em. Just want to wait around to see if anyone is, or will be, selling the TRD BBK by the next time I have to do brakes.​