Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WTB X-runner, so-cal

raziug

Reaction score
Hey all,
I had a 2013 bsp x-runner and, long story short, had to get rid of it. I bought a 2006 scion XB in it's place and it's just a total DOG! I'm ready for another x-runner!

If there's anyone that want to sell their x and lives in Southern California, let me know.

*Looking for an older 05-09
*About 100k miles or less preferred

Will do my best to check xru regularly.
Thanks

XBlue!

Reaction score
I have an 07 that just turned 30k. It's immaculate , and perfectly cared for. I just got it last December , but so far I am not bonding with it. Lol I bought it from an employee because he kept it in new condition. I am a Toyota guy who has had many Tacoma 4x4's and thought this would be a fun truck.
Problem is, it's too much fun! Lol I will get in trouble! Lol So of the price is right, it could be bought.

Kbye13

Reaction score
I got a blue 2013 im trying to get rid of, 25,200mi all maintenance paperwork, jobs going south and really cant afford the payment anymore, i have it posted up on craigslist if your interested im here in corona

drdoom

Reaction score
I got a blue 2013 im trying to get rid of, 25,200mi all maintenance paperwork, jobs going south and really cant afford the payment anymore, i have it posted up on craigslist if your interested im here in corona

thats a nice truck! are you firm on the price?

Kbye13

Reaction score
The price is pretty firm, i can drop it down about 1g, thing is im still making payments on it, so i have to wright a bill of sale then pay off the loan at the dealer then they send the pink slip.

Top Bottom