Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

~~WTS~~AFE Stg 2 SI

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I really don't wanna sell this but I don't think I have a choice at the moment with my current truck and life situation. This is the complete setup with everything that was included when I bought it about four months ago....instructions, oiled filter, air box, intake tube, silver air box cover, all mounting hardware that came with the intake. You will have to use some pieces from your stock intake to mount this (instructions show which pieces).

Asking $265 shipped OBO to lower 48. Paypal preferred and buyer pays any paypal fees or send as a gift to bypass them. If you have any questions or concerns about this deal then shoot me a PM.

**NOTE**
The TRD streetwarrior acrylic cover is NOT included in this deal. If you want one then PM coupe for an awesome product.

DSC01005.jpg

Red05runner

Reaction score
hmm ive been looking at the URD and the AFE and have no idea which one to choose.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Hell with PM personal txt sent

Dibbers for keeping it local

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Interested maybe if it at least comes with the stock cover. Text me

redarkx

Reaction score
These are great intakes, buyer will not be disappointed. Free bump from a fellow southerner.

Top Bottom