Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-1 Advanced Engine Controller Price Increase

Gadget

Reaction score
URD was just notified by APR that there will be a price increase on the X-1 Advanced Engine Controller Kit.

The price will increase to $1995 Retail. The minimum price we can advertise the X-1 for is $1395.

The good news is that URD keeps stock on the X-1 and I can sell my remaining stock at the old price of $1295 until I have to reorder.

So, those of you that have been sitting on the fence, act now and save some money!!

Of course we will be happy to match or beat any price you get from any legitimate dealer on any product line we carry at URD.

Gadget

5000XD

Reaction score
$1995!!! Damn! I'm even happier now I got me one of these :top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
any word on when/if they will get the right plugs for the 09's?

DC29

Reaction score
why the hike in price??

are they doin anything different to the x-1? or the did the cost of parts go up?

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
:motz:crap...... well I guess I know which mod I have to do FIRST! Drop's gonna have to wait :thumpdown:

But yeah, really, are they doing anything special to justify the huge price hike?

Murderface

Reaction score
U guys that are thinking about but are not sure if it's worth.....it is well worth the cash. Engine guardian/6200redline/launch control/self tuning( all those engine mods u have added will see full potential from this!!)data logging/built in shift light need I say more? I'm sure I forgot something but u get the idea.

G thx for the sweet deal on these and he is right! Order now even if ur not boosted ur looking at 30hp gain alone! Then add all the intakes and exhaust parts..u will get the most HP out of them with this:top:

I just figured out to use the launch control and it is TITS!

Gadget

Reaction score
any word on when/if they will get the right plugs for the 09's?

No, word on that.

Toyota still has the lock on the plugs. Once that lock is off then we can make it happen for the 2009+ trucks.

G

ntinhri

Reaction score
sweet, glad I was one of the frist to get mine....................lol

G-will they ever fix the loggin boost?

RedXr

Reaction score
DAMN! I sure would like to know why this is.....a price increase and the product stays the same....lol...:rolleyez:

blastap

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken the price increase was suppose to happen along time ago.

Super Werty

Reaction score
DAMN! I sure would like to know why this is.....a price increase and the product stays the same....lol...:rolleyez:

Thats not true really.

If you think about it, they have added so many different things to the X-1. Like the ability to run E85. Run much larger injectors, and even a 7th. Both of which allow you to run very small pulley's or combo's of pulleys.

Not to mention they keep updating the software on the X-1 giving you better maps....and they dont even charge you for it.

The X-1 today is much different than it was a year ago. And $100 spike is really nothing compared to its overall value. I actually think they could charge more

RedXr

Reaction score
Ok Will, I can agree to that. But none the less, a price increase would need justification to me. Why should I pay more then you for the same features...?

lenie03

Reaction score
supply and demand, the American way of life.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Ok Will, I can agree to that. But none the less, a price increase would need justification to me. Why should I pay more then you for the same features...?

supply and demand, the American way of life.

Exactly.

Same thing as when any other company has an "introductory price", puts items on/off sale, etc.

Top Bottom