Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest 2008 : MORE INFO

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Well.. Well... I don't think i even need to say anything.

See everyone there :biggrin:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Lol.....just cause you puke doesn't mean its the end of the night, I was just making room for more alcohol...

That's how we roll in VA:rockon:

Dam staright, although I'm a Western PA boy at heart...:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
how do i post a message? i can only reply to other peoples post but i see no "post your own message" box lol

what I just did with what you said is "QUOTE MESSAGE"; which enables your response to go directly towards a certain person in the thread. If you want to "QUOTE" multiple people, click on the button the the right of that "MULTIPLE QUOTE", then when your done choosing which posts you want to quote, click on "QUOTE MESSAGE"

To post your message, just click on the "POST REPLY" button like you have been doing:top:

If you want to create your own thread - from the XRU homepage, click on "FORUM" and find the right category on which your subject applies to. Then click on that category, and click "NEW THREAD"

What you doing right now is called "THREAD JACKING":biggrin:

Click on this link, and then click "NEW THREAD"...its the place for newcomers...Introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have: http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Welcome to XRU:rockon:

Last edited:

homer_g2

Reaction score
know where is x-fest u did not make the last one but i can c if i can make this one

Top Bottom