Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest 2008 PICS

jmony55

Reaction score
very nice pics. looks like you guys had mad fun.

just curious, exactly how long did it take to get everyone together to take the picture?

i know our XFW pic took around an hour to get everyone lined up and ready to go.

Picture074.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
very nice pics. looks like you guys had mad fun.

just curious, exactly how long did it take to get everyone together to take the picture?

i know our XFW pic took around an hour to get everyone lined up and ready to go.

not long...Once everyone was in their truck, about 20 mins

Klint was up on the hill directing everything

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

It didn't take long at all. We told everyone to be in the lot at 4:15 for photos. We probably got the last truck down there at about 4:30-ish. Let's put it this way - we made it to our dinner reservation at Tony Romas at 5:00 on time.

In scenarios like that, people need a leader - someone to say, "do this, do that" - and that's not saying be a bossy jerk. That's just saying,"hey, I've done this a few times and this way works well."

So when we only had about 6 trucks down there I pulled my truck into the position it is in the photo. I then asked Chris to pull his RR up beside mine and Geoffrey to then pull his SWB behind me. I then got Shane (with the banging system in the shell) to pull his BSP up behind Geoff's truck. Once the ground work was laid... everyone else that came to the lot knew what to do. From there on out it was just fine tuning a bit to keep the sides as balanced as possible.

FYI - it was Tony's idea (XR_Indiana, the Marine) to put the two-tone up front. Great idea Tony! :rockon:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
It didn't take long at all. We told everyone to be in the lot at 4:15 for photos. We probably got the last truck down there at about 4:30-ish. Let's put it this way - we made it to our dinner reservation at Tony Romas at 5:00 on time.

In scenarios like that, people need a leader - someone to say, "do this, do that" - and that's not saying be a bossy jerk. That's just saying,"hey, I've done this a few times and this way works well."

So when we only had about 6 trucks down there I pulled my truck into the position it is in the photo. I then asked Chris to pull his RR up beside mine and Geoffrey to then pull his SWB behind me. I then got Shane (with the banging system in the shell) to pull his BSP up behind Geoff's truck. Once the ground work was laid... everyone else that came to the lot knew what to do. From there on out it was just fine tuning a bit to keep the sides as balanced as possible.

FYI - it was Tony's idea (XR_Indiana, the Marine) to put the two-tone up front. Great idea Tony! :rockon:

I LOVE IT how the RR's are in the front..

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
We probably got the last truck down there at about 4:30-ish.

hmmmmm....I wonder who that was....:biggrin:

The 3 Amigos were always the last to arrive...:laugh:

tappsgirl

Squirt
Reaction score
HS! She talks....:biggrin: Hope you enjoyed our stupidity this past weekend.

We sure enjoyed it...:laugh:

yes i did... you guys are almost as entertaining as some of pat and my's friends... it was a good weekend!

Tapp

Reaction score
hey babe!! im glad you had a good time!!

next time i will really get her liquered up!!!:ahhhhh::laugh:

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
hmmmmm....I wonder who that was....:biggrin:

The 3 Amigos were always the last to arrive...:laugh:

Thats just how we roll!!:laugh: It takes a long time to wash all the ugly off! Either that , or we were drinking....:hmmmm2:

Oh, forgot to post this pic........ Apparently, Bakers truck turned into a trash can.

"The Aftermath"
101_5905.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom