Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest 2008 PICS

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
i dont think anyone needs to see that! :eviltongue:

Don't worrie, you'd fit right in. If you can't beat em, join em...:top::laugh:

Thats just how we roll!!:laugh: It takes a long time to wash all the ugly off! Either that , or we were drinking....:hmmmm2:

Oh, forgot to post this pic........ Apparently, Bakers truck turned into a trash can.

"The Aftermath"
101_5905.jpg

The best was when that janitor guy said the he'd get us a garbage bag....:laugh:

Beer can and Pizza box FTMFW!!! :beer: :rock:

Threads and banter lik this make this forum so entertaining...:top::laugh:

Last edited:

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
I totally forgot about that!! LMAO!!!!! The timing was perfect! We were stumbling around your truck trying to clean all the beer and chit outta the back so we could make it somewhat presentable for the truck show when the janitor walked by. He looked at us like WTF!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Good thing we didn't have the X in Cabo....:ahhhhh::laugh::laugh:

07SWB

Reaction score
It didn't take long at all. We told everyone to be in the lot at 4:15 for photos. We probably got the last truck down there at about 4:30-ish. Let's put it this way - we made it to our dinner reservation at Tony Romas at 5:00 on time.

In scenarios like that, people need a leader - someone to say, "do this, do that" - and that's not saying be a bossy jerk. That's just saying,"hey, I've done this a few times and this way works well."

So when we only had about 6 trucks down there I pulled my truck into the position it is in the photo. I then asked Chris to pull his RR up beside mine and Geoffrey to then pull his SWB behind me. I then got Shane (with the banging system in the shell) to pull his BSP up behind Geoff's truck. Once the ground work was laid... everyone else that came to the lot knew what to do. From there on out it was just fine tuning a bit to keep the sides as balanced as possible.

FYI - it was Tony's idea (XR_Indiana, the Marine) to put the two-tone up front. Great idea Tony! :rockon:

the problem that we had was they wanted to take pictures before noon!!what kind of crazy person would try to get a bunch of drunks out of bed before noon after they just stayed up til 4am drinking?

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
the problem that we had was they wanted to take pictures before noon!!what kind of crazy person would try to get a bunch of drunks out of bed before noon after they just stayed up til 4am drinking?

The non partier/boring type....:aetsch:

Thats way to much to aks for...noon.........:laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

Thats way to much to aks for...noon.........:laugh:

Somebody had the brilliant idea to make the "agenda" that way. Although besides dinner and raffle, we couldn't even really tell there was one

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Somebody had the brilliant idea to make the "agenda" that way. Although besides dinner and raffle, we couldn't even really tell there was one

Ya, I don't really like agendas.

As those who were @ XFE could tell....always fashionably late. :rock:

06ATLBSP

"Snickers"
Reaction score
It went tsomething like this:

XFE agenda for Huck Fin, Shortbus and Snickers:

12:30: Wake up,......kinda
1:00: Finnaly figure out where we were, ..doesn't Dolly Parton Live around here??
1:30: Wash all the beer off and consume the only non-alcoholic beverage of the day.
2:00:-5:00am Drink and stumble around the hotel:rock:

Klint, you need to let us help you plan for next year. :laugh::laugh:

Good thing we didn't have the X in Cabo....:ahhhhh::laugh::laugh:
Yeh, like coulda drove anything anywhere!! LOL
:rock::rockon::beer::cheers::stupido2::hmmmm2::rockon::rock::boxing::cheers::rofl::rofl::tongue::hahaha::stupid::beer:

Last edited:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score

nothing wrong with that bud...:rolleyez:

someone has to be in some shape to help with mods the next days

and to fix the mods that the hung over people screw up... :laugh:

Justin

2006nightrider

Reaction score
someone has to be in some shape to help with mods the next days and to fix the mods that the hung over people screw up... :laugh:

Fo sho, I don't think anyone would want Baker or Alex working on their truck after a long night of partying:ahhhhh:

Justin, thanks BTW...got it last night:adore:...I owe you, and I'll find something for ya for your troubles!:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Don't hate. lolol:rock:

-Ant.

You started it....:aetsch:

nothing wrong with that bud...:rolleyez:

someone has to be in some shape to help with mods the next days

and to fix the mods that the hung over people screw up... :laugh:

Justin

You're the responsible one of the group, we all need you....:top:

Fo sho, I don't think anyone would want Baker or Alex working on their truck after a long night of partying:ahhhhh:

Pot calling the Kettle Black I see....:stupid:

Last edited:
Top Bottom