Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest Convoy

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin and Paul.....still looking like a game time decision for departure time Thursday? What is each of you's best guess for what time you can be at the Westborough Service Plaza on the Pike? I can be out of the office by 3:00. Puts me on the road around 3:30 out of Londonderry (dropping my wife's car off at my parents for the weekend). So barring traffic delays the earliest I could conceivably be at there would be 4:30.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
I don't think ill be out that early pretty sure of it, I get out when the work is done. Crappy thing about being a tractor trailor driver. I think Kevin and you should set a time and ill try my hardest to make it. Dont wait around for me ill catch up

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
no sense rushing.....let's set a time we can all hit and travel together. That's really half the fun, getting all the crazy looks. As long as I can put my head on the pillow before 1am, I'm a happy camper.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Its about a 4 1/2hr ride Bing said from my house. I hear ya I just feel bad making u guys wait. I'm hoping ill be ready by 530, could even be earlier could be later I just have no clue. Its so hard to plan cause everyday is different

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That's fine by me bro. Just be ready that morning so that you can jet straight from work....

rennurx

Reaction score
Nhxrunner.. just give me the time ur gonna be at the truck stop. And I'll be there.. not sure if that has changed..

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
We're shooting for 9. I want to be out of there by 10 at the absolute latest.

rennurx

Reaction score
OK cool. I'll be there at 9ish. Leaving my house about 7.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Can all of you PM me your cell phone numbers(and real names)? I want to make sure I have them so I can check in on Friday morning.

Braking Bad

Reaction score
Holy shit its tommorow.

Matt we can try to shoot for 5:30 like paul says and then we can always wait a little while if he gets held up.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
What ever u guys decide is alright by me

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
works for me.....I'll hit the road at 4:30.

Top Bottom