Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest East 2010

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
who put that schmuck in charge of raffle prizes. We're all screwed now. :eviltongue:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Truck is done. At the dealer picking it up. I'm still coming!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
What was the damage? Are ya rock'n a new clutch?

Yes, I have a perrrtty new clutch. Let's not talk about the damage :ahhhhh:Let's just say I'll be taking it up with Toyota Corporate. But she lives, and I'll be on the road to NJ after work as planned. :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I have a perrrtty new clutch. Let's not talk about the damage :ahhhhh:Let's just say I'll be taking it up with Toyota Corporate. But she lives, and I'll be on the road to NJ after work as planned. :top:

Sounds to me like you need to convoy to VA and get a beer:top:

Gadget

Reaction score
Hey,

Several people have contacted me asking me to BRING stuff and DO stuff while I am there.

I can't remember stuff well these days, so if you all could send me a PM and refresh my memory a bit so I don't leave any stuff behind I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you need to convoy to VA and get a beer:top:

That's the plan my friend. Just make sure your group is ahead of schedule :top: Hopefully see you tomorrow AM in NJ.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
so I have about 200 lbs of drinks in the back of my truck:top:

and 90% of the food for Saturday, I just need to go a get some sweets for dessert.

Also, I picked up a large stack of $15 dollar off for Busch Gardens

Justin

ntinhri

Reaction score
Depends on weather, drag radials are in truck, but might go to hallowscream. Hhmmm

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Lets get the ball rolling :rock:

Blackx-runner is here,

Going out to clean the dubcab and get some last minute stuff for the BBQ tomorrow.

So you guys in a few hours :top:

Justin

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm leaving NJ w/ Christdenied, and benxr in about 30 mins. Meeting Gadget and blk_xrunner in MD, along with the Canadians. See you in a few hours

xmoney jr

Reaction score
just wanted to say

i just wanted to say to the guys going down to x-fest i hope everyone has a safe trip down there
:top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Catch you homos later...I dunno what time Ill hit you up Justin when I leave the 252.

Hampster im gonna go wipe the truck down just for you I know its appearance is a major sight for you...

Top Bottom