Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest East 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I will pay for what I shoot :). I can't wait. Can't even sleep..... I'm like a kids at Christmas......

Hopefully someone can take pics of me with guns

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I will pay for what I shoot :). I can't wait. Can't even sleep..... I'm like a kids at Christmas......

Hopefully someone can take pics of me with guns

Seriously, I'm telling you...no money needed for the ammo... It's my treat :top:

And yes, I plan on taking pics and video of everyone who shoots, especially you :D Something about chicks shooting assault riffles that rocks :rockon: I plan on adding it all together in to my X-Fest video that I am making :top:

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Speaking of videos that I have made...here is one that i put together from my off-road adventure at Assateague Island this summer....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqwWbFdHxc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I will be putting together something like this for the XFE gathering with footage and pics that I get

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I would bring a good ammount in case anyone else wants to shoot. I'm bringing several hundred rounds of each caliber(7.62x39, 9mm. and .22cal) for those that want to shoot my guns. Of those rounds I already promised Kim and the other John each a clip full :top: I say we have each indiviudal buy their own targets to shoot. I'm throwin' down $200 worth of ammo for my fellow XRU members :top:

$200 worth of .22 could be over 3000 rounds! I dont want people to think Im crazy:laugh:

I guess about 500 should be ok, if not ill just buy some more there.

Put me down for a few shots out of each of your guns too:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
If I get up there early enough tonight ill stop by the hotel, if not I'm going straight to my house and will see u guys in the am

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
So whats the final count of people showin up?

If I get up there early enough tonight ill stop by the hotel, if not I'm going straight to my house and will see u guys in the am

Nice to see u where able to square something away on gettin down to the event! Glad u are able to make it.

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be about 25 or so. So far akakrill, JFrame, and myself are here.

JFrame

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's gonna be rocking 4x4 status here? Hopefully I can get lucky and score that drop kit. Still have to buy some tickets.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! What time did you roll out Matt?

on to the neXt

Reaction score
Yall have fun and be safe, I'll be thinking of yall while I'm celebrating my girls birthday wishing we were up there

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Dinner pushed back to include the Canadians. They're running late. Probably 6:45-7:00

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
There are 2 wedding parties at the hootel. Mrs BadAzz and I are at dinner at Desaki sushi house. By the way...post up your room number. BadAzzXrunR is in room 3313

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
FYI...Pocono Brewing Company is only 4 miles from the Hotel :) Havin' me a "6 draft sample" right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom