Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS X-Fest East 2012

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah wish the range had gone a little different but it was still fun.

If you ever get to Maryland let me know, we can arrange for way more gun time and a lot more fun:top:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I can always make a trip out of it :) I had such a good time...it did take a while which was kind of surprising but at least we got out there

easts1d3

Reaction score
Hey guys

I had an amazing time :) Thanks to all the hard work that was put in from the guys.... thanks to bad ass xr and revo/mrs revo for letting me pop my gun cherry.

I had a blast...... videos will be coming soon..... tons of pics will be coming....... I go semi tourist with the trucks :)

.......soo many pictures........

Last edited by a moderator:

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Yeah wish the range had gone a little different but it was still fun.

If you ever get to Maryland let me know, we can arrange for way more gun time and a lot more fun:top:

I spend a long weekend in the spring and a full week in July down in Ocean City every year :top:

I would extend the same offer to you as well...if you ever get up to PA again. I have 12 acres behind my house where I shoot, hunt, ride quads, etc. all the time :rockon:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Maria found this on Pintrest this morning........sounds like someone we know?

Attachments

• coaster.jpg
    coaster.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 233

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Lol John was telling me this when we were on line for the mountain coaster.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Gadget actually found a nut on the ground at the end where we were all standing......and he made a stone faced comment to the CBK attendant. :rofl:

True

Reaction score
The only real flaw to last weekend is we have to wait a whole year for another......:thumbdown:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
The only real flaw to last weekend is we have to wait a whole year for another......:thumbdown:

You need to re-energize the VA Beach crew and host the Annual VAB Spring meet :top:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I was thinking a mod day..... maybe to include a clutch install :)......Clutch...flywheel....TOB....... maybe ;)

That might help the year long wait

Gadget

Reaction score
You can do that at TexFest. They love MAJOR things at the events like double engine swaps.

A clutch was done at one also. Should be no problem.

G

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
You made it to X-Fest East. I had to help move the old folks. I was going to go to the SEMA show but the airline f**k up my reservation so I cancelled everything, lousy customer service. Texfest it might be instead. Closer to drive to and the hotels are not as expensive and Houston is a beautifull town to visit. They'll need some to blame if it gets to rowdy :laugh:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking a mod day..... maybe to include a clutch install :)......Clutch...flywheel....TOB....... maybe ;)

That might help the year long wait

My driveway is open, and G is close enough to come drink a beer and supervise.

Just ask corey how a Vabch mod meet goes:laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
vabeach meet I should make it!!

I got a trans jack..

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
:crinklehair:Ketchup and I weren't invited :biggrin:

While I believe xru is still a tight knit community, I miss the good ol days.. I mean, ya can't even call someone a homo without offending someone.....

Top Bottom