Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE X-Fest East 2015

Funsize

Reaction score
Hey guys I finally created an account! I'm still learning how this site works lol
Can't wait to see you all (laura)I'll be heading down with Kim but looking at coming home with someone that lives kinda closer to me if possible.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Sarnia is only about an hour north of us here in Windsor. You're more than welcome to drive with us on the way back. By "us" I mean me and easts1d3 (Jesiah).

gearhead899

Reaction score
Been keeping an eye on the weather. Hope the forecast improves because right now they are calling for rain on Friday and Saturday. :thumbdown:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to anyone that's been trying to contact me over the last week or so. I've been in Florida for a softball tournament and pretty much disconnected from the world while I was there. I'll try to catch up on PMs tonight...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
***ATTENTION***

I need a final headcount for the rafting.....if your name is not on the list in the original post please PM ME immediately. Please keep in mind that if your name is on the list, you are responsible for your portion of the cost. The reservation is confirmed on Wednesday and that list is FINAL, no subtractions. It is highly unlikely that you will be able to be added to the reservation after that time. Please include your "plus 1" if you have a co-pilot for the weekend that plans to raft as well. I need to know exactly how many are rafting. Cost is $44 plus a "comfort package" for $15 if you choose to add that (includes a wetsuit and booties).

Last edited:

gearhead899

Reaction score
***ATTENTION***

I need a final headcount for the rafting.....if your name is not on the list in the original post please PM ME immediately. Please keep in mind that if your name is on the list, you are responsible for your portion of the cost. The reservation is confirmed on Wednesday and that list is FINAL, no subtractions. It is highly unlikely that you will be able to be added to the reservation after that time. Please include your "plus 1" if you have a co-pilot for the weekend that plans to raft as well. I need to know exactly how many are rafting. Cost is $44 plus a "comfort package" for $15 if you choose to add that (includes a wetsuit and booties).

the date is getting closer. Im getting excited! Gonna have to start polishing my turd on my day off tomorrow :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
the date is getting closer. Im getting excited! Gonna have to start polishing my turd on my day off tomorrow :top:

Post up in the Convoy thread....you should be meeting up with us :top:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
hey...so i posted in the raffle ticket thread.... just wondering if I order stickers can I avoid the $36 shipping? and someone can bring them to the event?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
hey...so i posted in the raffle ticket thread.... just wondering if I order stickers can I avoid the $36 shipping? and someone can bring them to the event?

Check again....I responded :eviltongue:

gearhead899

Reaction score
Post up in the Convoy thread....you should be meeting up with us :top:
not sure im gonna make the convoy :thumbdown:. Most likely gonna be heading out a good bit earlier so the girlfriend and I have some time to do some geocaching before people start showing up. Trying to incorporate some fun in for her too since her birthday is actually Friday lol

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
I unfortunately will not be able to make it this year. I have family matters that I need to attend :(
I hope everyone has a blast!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
***ATTENTION RAFTERS***

Please call 301-859-3159 option 4 and make your reservation. I tried to do it through group sales but was unable because of the limited payment options. Please make your reservation ASAP but at the latest by tomorrow at 3PM. I've pulled a lot of strings at the resort to add the 1:30 time slot for us so I need everyone that committed to make payment. Please make your reservation for Saturday 10/10 from 1:30-3:30. You will be able to purchase the wetsuit and/or booties upon arrival.

Funsize

Reaction score
Looks like the weather will be good for us. No more rain in the forecast for Saturday. But still going to be a little cool only 57. hope everyone remembers to dress warm. See you all soon!

Top Bottom