Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West 2008

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
txt_xfest_west_20071.gif
LAKE HAVASU

Alright guys - here is the latest, greatest update on X-Fest West 2008. Lucke and XrunnIT (your west coast moderators) have done an awesome job putting this together. Tickets will be going on sale 4/22 or 4/23!

The event will be taking place at Lake Havasu on the weekend of May 30-June 1! We have setup an arrangement with a hotel (details to be delivered after you purchase your ticket) to have a reserved portion of the parking lot for all the trucks. There will be a catered dinner/lunch on Saturday while the days activities will mostly be played by ear. There will be plenty of time to hit the beach/pool and of course, the bar. :biggrin:

We currently only have 14 members signed up to go to the event. It will be very difficult for us to fund this without a larger turnout. We plan on giving away some prizes and without a larger turnout, it's just not financially possible to do these large raffle items --- so we need a bigger turnout! I want to give away these prizes!!!

So... to entice you into coming - here's what we plan to give away in the raffles:
1. A set of TTC Traction Bars! :rock:
2. A ScanGuage II
3. A set of Nokya Yellow fog light bulbs

That's roughly $600 in prizes that we want to give away. But we have to get a larger turnout to do these prizes. Otherwise, they'll get set aside for the X-Fest East guys --- and you all don't want the east coasters to have the cool stuff, do you? :biggrin:

I'll make another homepage post when tickets are available for sale. In the meantime, you can get a little more information about XFW 2008 on this thread here:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=11771

Let's make this thing happen guys! We've had a lot of work go into the planning and preparation for this event.

For those of you that know nothing about X-Fest, here are a couple of pics from last year's X-Fest in Atlanta:
xfest56.JPG

Picture031.jpg

IMG_7379.jpg

Attachments

• x-fest west 2008.gif
    x-fest west 2008.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 264

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Awesome Klint i know i cant wait to go and it sounds so awesome Great job to you and the moderators!!! :top:

07SWB

Reaction score
just thought i would give a heads up on an error. you said may30th- april 1st. the weekend its going on is May 31st-June 2nd.

Cant wait to go!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
just thought i would give a heads up on an error. you said may30th- april 1st. the weekend its going on is May 31st-June 2nd.

I think we both messed up. :laugh: I put May 30-April 1 (which is clearly the wrong month), you put May 31-June 2 which are the wrong dates. :biggrin: May 30 is a Friday --- June 1 is a Sunday. That's correct according to this thread:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=7009

Thanks for looking out though!!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
ill try to focus my usual recruiting time to force these guys to make it xfest west, i have a few guys that dont have computer access, how should i go about getting tickets for these guys if they want to come, can i buy the tickets for them

XrunnIT

Reaction score
ill try to focus my usual recruiting time to force these guys to make it xfest west, i have a few guys that dont have computer access, how should i go about getting tickets for these guys if they want to come, can i buy the tickets for them

I'm sure that would be fine. If/when you do that, make sure to email/PM Klint and let him know.

We are making a list of all the members who buy a ticket. For the lunch/dinner we will be checking against this list. So make sure if you want to eat, you buy a ticket. :biggrin:

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
What's the price of the tickets for guests that come with us that won't get access to the prizes or stickers but can get in on the hotel rate and the catered lunch/dinner on sat?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's the price of the tickets for guests that come with us that won't get access to the prizes or stickers but can get in on the hotel rate and the catered lunch/dinner on sat?

The price will probably be about $15-$20 cheaper. We were still waiting to finalize all the pricing on the catering before posting the tickets. They should probably be up for purchase tonight. I'll post a homepage news item with all the details and prices once their ready for sale.

Tapp

Reaction score
def. guys who havent gone to an X-FEST...GO!!! it is an awesome event..and besides i want all the prizes to go the EAST COASTERS!!! haha i have no issues..but seriously its def. worth the days of work, and the money!! it a great experience..i know i cant wait for X-FEST EAST!!!

this time we need all of us to run through car washes!!:biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
does anyone know how far this is from El Paso?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
does anyone know how far this is from El Paso?

yes sir re its 600 from cruces so add an additinal 35 so ur lookin at 635 there will hopefully be 3 trucks and four people!!!!!!! :rock:

makes sure you guys get together so we can have a larger convoy when we leave tucons and an even larger convoy when we get to phoenix:rock:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
makes sure you guys get together so we can have a larger convoy when we leave tucons and an even larger convoy when we get to phoenix:rock:

The majority is leaving early on Friday, Can you make it Jason?

Spyder327

Reaction score
I'm still in for sure, nice to have an x-fest close to me this time :rock:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The majority is leaving early on Friday, Can you make it Jason?

i asking it off and i believe nicole got it off to so we would be ready to leave friday, what time were you think, i hate waking up early:motz:

Are you going to have the court date before or after xfest

07SWB

Reaction score
so when should everyone expect to arrive? Like what time on friday should we plan on being there?

that way all the different convoys can adjust their departure time accordingly:top:

Top Bottom