Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Tickets ON SALE!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Join the XRU crew at LAKE HAVASU!
May 30-June 1, 2008

Tickets are now on sale in the XRU Online Store! We are offering three exclusive ticket options for this years West Coast event. Please visit the XRU store for more details on the three ticket options and what they include. We've really tried to keep the event affordable but also offer some awesome prizes for you guys!

A huge shout out to Lucke and XrunnIT for helping me organize this event. These guys have done a lot of hard work to make this thing happen and will be leading the event once it arrives since I will be unable to attend due to my new family-mod (my daughter).

Just a reminder, we will be raffling off a set of TTC Traction Bars, a ScanGuage II and a set of Nokya yellow fog light bulbs. You must be present at the time of the drawing to win! So get your ticket and get you bizkit to Lake Havasu to win some sweet mods!

Be sure to get your tickets soon! We'll be ordered shirts in the next 3 weeks so any orders that come in after that cutoff date will may not be able to get X-Fest shirts. :top:

Attachments

• news.x-fest_west.tickets_2008.gif
    news.x-fest_west.tickets_2008.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 439

Spyder327

Reaction score
hell yea :rock:

Purchased :top:

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that's the kind of excitement I was hoping to see from the West Coast crew! I'm very excited to get an event out there for you guys. And this year, we can offer much more than last year. Such wish I could friggin make it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for next year's XFW.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Awesome!! Havasu... here we come! :rock:

Ninja17

Reaction score
hell yea, i have to wait till payday to get the tickets buy im all over these!! :rock:

lucke

Reaction score
hell yea, i have to wait till payday to get the tickets buy im all over these!! :rock:
same here... but i will guarantee that everyone that goes will have fun...:rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
With Friday just a few days away we should see a spike in ticket sales. :top:

metalheadx

Reaction score
i cant wait now what hotel do i need to call to book a room

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
lol maybe I'll catch a flight out there on a four day. Showing up to X-Fest without my X, lol.. 20 hours is too far to drive! =P

XrunnIT

Reaction score
lol maybe I'll catch a flight out there on a four day. Showing up to X-Fest without my X, lol.. 20 hours is too far to drive! =P

Do it dude! Last year at the ATL event there were a bunch of guys that flew out and this year there is gonna be way more.

Spyder327

Reaction score
I hope we get at least 25 trucks there, i know it can be done :rock:

Top Bottom