Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-roller part out

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Nope. It will not.
Torpd tried using the x1 with the sts kit back in the day and the x1 didnt like the turbo.

Wrong.... :top:

I am guessing that it does have the capability built into it to run that kit. The real question is can you find someone to support the thing to help with the tuning process. That is the shortfall of the X-1 kit... Support. :thumbdown:

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Maybe if i get it i can pay or meet up wth someone for help

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It might work at best. Just don't do any extended pulls. Like at the drag strip....Or raise the boost past 8 psi. Otherwise both of those scenarios will cause it to malfunction.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I bought the X-1 brand new from Gadget and have full support for it......just sayin

I was talking more about factory support. Improving software and usability, expanding the capabilities, fixing the quirks in the software. The more involved issues that need to be taken care of.
Thats all a little different kind of support than G will give you. :top:

grifter95

Reaction score
I see you say you have 8k on the built engine. Am I to assume that's post having it built? Or total? Just blew mine today... so just planning ahead

grifter95

Reaction score
I want it.... its just double what I can get a regular engine with 7k miles... gosh I wish I was rich. I know it is worth it.... just hard to splurge when you were not planning on initial expense.

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I assure u the X1 can run a turbo. There r also revisions to the files for those running F2 files. I believe its XF some r running it. I know i am.

Last edited:

trd_sport

Reaction score
yes the X1 can run a turbo.......saying it cant is disinformation.
The problem is when you up the boost and a few other things. Torspd could explain the technicalities of it better than myself, but the fact is with proper tuning some tweaks it will work.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Thanks man,now its a waiting game for tax returns n ill be BOOSTED,hopefully youll still have it xroller

darthyota

Reaction score
Sent you some pms just wondering if you're still interested in parting out let me know ray. thanks

OOsoBlueX09

Reaction score
Yea I'm still interested in some parts as well and haven't heard anything.

X-roller

Reaction score
Part out is on hold. I have a lot of interest in the truck being bought as it sits. :) sorry to keep you guys waiting I just didn't wanna respond to pms until I had a for sure answer but right now the truck has a lot of interest so the part out is on hold.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Pete and RePete are in a boat. Pete falls out. Who is left in the boat? RePete...

X-roller

Reaction score
Getting out of this xrunner game. Truck will be sold instead of parted out. Sorry fellas.

darthyota

Reaction score
damnit i really wanted those brakes (kinda need em too) :thumbdown: oh well glws

Top Bottom