Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Runner in Gran Turismo 5

R0LLM0DL

Reaction score
Yea. Start it up and download and install now. took me about 10 minutes with all that.
ull see there are two new added icons. ONLINE DEALER and SEASONAL

Online dealer isjust that....a dealer...

and seasonal has new races that change every two weeks to something new.

nine9six

Reaction score
I am wasted watching the Heat game right now, so I won't be racing tonight. I did grab the update earlier and the very first car in my Online Dealership was the X-Runner.

I'm going to keep this new one, as it's "officially" SWB, but if someone wants my decked-out other "blue" X-Runner, LMK.

And as for the F1 car, I'm just going by what I've been told and read. I don't know from first-hand experience. :top:

The forum race I'd be down for, but I'm soo used to my 360 wheel, that playing with the DualShock3 ****s me up BAD. Can't wait for my G27 to get here!

However, my drunk ass will be on Castle Crasher later, should anyone want to get down on that. :smile:

*EDIT*

The patch is 605MB...or something like that. Also, add me on PSN ya ****s! My name is the same as on here. :wink: :laugh:

Last edited:

nine9six

Reaction score
Added! Wish there was a way to add "aliases".

I'm a lowly level thanks to having class. We need to set up a car request thread or something should one of us need a car for a specific race and another one of us has it. :smile:

R0LLM0DL

Reaction score
one from online dealership. this things handling is rediculous. i do the indy raceway full throttle the whole way. the blue line never ever turns red for braking.

Super Werty

Reaction score
one from online dealership. this things handling is rediculous. i do the indy raceway full throttle the whole way. the blue line never ever turns red for braking.

you can do that with the Toyota minolta race car. Modify it, lower it all the way, full downforce front and rear. You can get up to 243 in the straights at indy and about 222 in the corners, full throttle the whole time

Ive been using that car to make quick cash

rios

Reaction score
finally got my x-runner SWB of course!

fully modded it, supercharged runnin 625HP :biggrin:
it flies! ok it doesnt fly literally, but it hauls around the tracks

Outburst

Reaction score
where'd you guys find this xrunner in game?! I want one now.. Damnit I just spent my money on a aston martin vanquish too!

nine9six

Reaction score
I'm getting on this as soon as I get home!

Add me on PS3 and I'll give you one as soon as I get home (1 hour from now, maybe a little longer).

PSN = nine9six

Just include your forum name in the Subject so I know who you are. :smile:

BTW, the one I'm sending you is not stock. I don't think I maxed it out, as I never needed to. But it's a better 'starting point' than a base-line XR, anyway.

rios

Reaction score
just did one of the seasonal events with the Dodge Challenger and won first try and got 750,000 and like 70000 experience points.

You cannot mod the Challenger performance wise but you need to do a fully customize transmission and all the clutch ad flywheel and LSD stuff you can. Also do the chassis reinforcement along with a fully customized suspension.

When tuning it make the top speed around 164 to 170 MPH and lower the car.

That alone should be enough to get you the win but keep in mind that you can only win the whole race once so if you need cash this is the best way to do it.

Hope this helps!

just did one of the seasonal events with the Dodge Challenger and won first try and got 750,000 and like 70000 experience points.

You cannot mod the Challenger performance wise but you need to do a fully customize transmission and all the clutch ad flywheel and LSD stuff you can. Also do the chassis reinforcement along with a fully customized suspension.

When tuning it make the top speed around 164 to 170 MPH and lower the car.

That alone should be enough to get you the win but keep in mind that you can only win the whole race once so if you need cash this is the best way to do it.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom