Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X Runner Meet in Puerto Rico! Coming soon!

OmiMiles

Reaction score
:blurock: Actually a friend and myself we are planning a X Runner meet here in Puerto Rico this august!

there's anybody active from Puerto Rico?

epa4wd

Reaction score
I have a 5-lugger not an X, but I'm willing to go if its alright. I know there is a member here with a red XR, not sure how often he comes to the forum.

OmiMiles

Reaction score
Ok, You are welcome to the meet, I guess is Fernando, add me at facebook if you want

facebook.com/mileshid

P

paposalsa

Where in P.R? I'll be down in the Island on vacation the 1st two weeks of August.

hybrid2.0

Reaction score
Hi folks!
of course I'll be there. Just let me know as soon you decide the place.
By the way, I'm from Barranquitas but actually I live in Dorado.. Where are you from???

epa4wd

Reaction score
Hybrid I'm from Hormigueros (not sure if you were talking to me or the OP), I think I have you on MSN, if I'm not mistaken I almost bought your stock wheels about 2 years ago when I was about to purchase my 5-lugger.

OmiMiles

Reaction score
The meet will be in August 28, where gonna go Papo Salsa? cause u never know if u can meet with one of us.

hybrid2.0 and epa4wd tell yours friend about the meet, in these day I would finish the flyers.

epa4wd

Reaction score
I will tell them. Let me know when you have the flyer, I can post it in a few places.

lmrivera

Reaction score
Digan si se va hacer la reunion y en donde.Soy del area este.

OmiMiles

Reaction score
Disculpen, pero se cambio para el 18 de septiembre! creanme se va a dar' estamos bregando para que se de buena y se comparta nitido!

OmiMiles

Reaction score
Officialmente la corrida sera Domingo Septiembre 18, espero que puedan asistir, y disculpen el cambio de fecha! el flyer muy pronto!

epa4wd

Reaction score
mala mia si el 18 de sep, espero poder estar por aca, para hacer un photo-shoot de las guaguas.

OmiMiles

Reaction score
Espero puedas ir! sera corrida, ambiente familiar, un poco de chinchorreo, y muchas fotos!

Top Bottom