Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-runner RC car

xrtaco06

Reaction score
Ok, bought just the body off a fellow member so now I need the chassie and everything to make it a rc car. What do I need to buy?

did u get it in already? any ways mine has a magnum chassie on it:dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I used some sort of charger police car with black rims, don't remember the brand and stuff tho. :thumpdown:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I want me a RC. :thumpdown:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
how big are the bodies for the XR RC's? I could build you a drifter Ryan...:biggrin:

xrtaco06

Reaction score
This thread brings up some old memories... Im not really sure how many I built, but I sold them on CT, XRU and Ebay. It sure kept me pretty busy... :laugh:

yeah i got mine from you thanks alot still have it. love it more than my other collections:top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
yeah i got mine from you thanks alot still have it. love it more than my other collections:top:

Thanks alot man. I have one already built unit left. Im thinking about leting it go. It was the last one that built and keep it for my self.
PM me if interested.
BTW, its SWB... duh:eviltongue:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
While looking for a cheap bicycle yesterday I decided to take a look around in the toy section. It appears that even the DUB City cars are scarce in both Walmart & Target. I actually only saw one 1:10 and it was a Shelby Mustang.

I haven't seen any of the Maisto trucks with the adjustable rear axle anywhere.

08x-runner

Reaction score
help

I can't find a dub city car to use - if anybody can find one or has an extra let me know.

Mr Smack Attack

Reaction score
im looking into 1 of these...

JZZ30%20RTR_01.jpg

chassis.jpg

ill get any of these 2 bodys.. E10 thought these are Electric...
drift-versions.jpg

More info on the Nitro Kits

they pretty affortable the RTR E10 Kit Electric HPI Around 170-180 Prices

Last edited:

xrspeedway

Reaction score
anyone one else looking in to getting rid of one iive been searching and since since i bought the X and cant find one

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
If that nitro RS4 is the scale im thinking (similar to the Traxxas 4 tec) there is no way the XR rc body will go on it.

I have been looking at the micro electric RS4 my self, but not sure if it will work

Mr Smack Attack

Reaction score
If that nitro RS4 is the scale im thinking (similar to the Traxxas 4 tec) there is no way the XR rc body will go on it.

I have been looking at the micro electric RS4 my self, but not sure if it will work

oh yeah naw i wouldnt even bother up to this point on putting the X body .. since i cant even find any at all...

im just going to get a Electric one for Drifting... found a site for South Florida Rc Drifting ... great info.. :rockon: i provably get a this kit The Cyclone-S RTR toyota A86 body

61703.jpg

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTBuX3FieDk&feature=player_embedded

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Who is still looking for these trucks? I have two of them and willing to sell if price is right...

Top Bottom