Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x runner vrs camero

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
lol man hope thats your buddies Camaro, if I came out and saw you doing that...

Funny as hell though.

PiNkY

Reaction score
Nice. Better be careful though that's how a few peeps jacked there motor up.

Murderface

Reaction score
NA he won't spin a main bearing doing that, it's those J hooks that fawk it up because ur whipping the truck around suddenly causing the oil to sling away from the pickup tube.

Boy that would suck if u slapped into the side of the camero!

spdstyl

Reaction score
Yea it was some random camero in the mall parking lot and I couldn't help myself it was even the fully loaded one with the vett engine

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That is some skill. Well done!

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! but normally these kinda videos dont end well!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You would like sdxrunner. Lol. Be nice to have a second drift XR on the forum. :top:

Looks like you could use some BondXII sway bars to help with that body roll though. ;)

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
That's funny as hell. BUT that could have been an epic fail on your part way too easily. I can only imagine what the guy (or gal) was thinking when he/she got back out to his (or her) car and saw donuts all around Crummyaro.

spdstyl

Reaction score
I really wish i could have been there to see the reaction but my luck me being 5'8" 140 im not a big guy and i can guarantee the guy that owns that is probably big so i needed to get out of there. Im going to be doing a djm lowering kit with the xii performance sways and qa1 hen she'll drift even better. doesnt everyone on here drift their x runner. I cant stop and living in washington with rain makes it oh soo much better. I would like to see sdxrunners custom hand brake because the one we have is way to hard to use for drifting

PAXR

Reaction score
I would like to see sdxrunners custom hand brake because the one we have is way to hard to use for drifting

I 2nd this, I would like to see it and a good how too. Or maybe someone could work on producing it, (coupe, gadget)

navynuke

Reaction score
judging from the skid marks at the start of your vid that was take 2 or 3. Still cool, and you have way more balls than I to do that around someone's brand new baby that you don't know.

Ken

Top Bottom