Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

micpun

Reaction score
i might have a kid in town that wants it. Text me. I need to schedule a time with you for our project and maybe workout a deal with the x-1

trd_sport

Reaction score
1 day price increase! Get it while its hot!
ONLY $5,895.00********************

*Price negotiable.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Just curious if it comes with boost installed and the possession of your unborn child also?? :dontknow: lol

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
That thing better have the strength of an imaginary creature! lol
Right now I'm too focused on other mods, I wish I could get it right now :frown: but I have to pass. Unless you want to let it go for $500 ;)

Murderface

Reaction score
If u were able to sell urs for $3200 bucks I'd sell mine right now! So how much truth is to this?

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Maybe the engine came with it

off-road taco06

Reaction score
Theres no way Gadget would pay almost triple the price for an X-1.... or is there?!

ntinhri

Reaction score
NO WAY gadget might have bought it for 3200 URD bucks.. But I still dont think so..

off-road taco06

Reaction score
No no, not "either way he got it".... I want to know if this is true or even close to true because if so, Im parting everything out asap lol. Even if someone will pay $2500 I would probably sell mine haha..:biggrin:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Well Gadget being the generous person he is decided to send me back the x1 to sell again.

This is going to be 100% real this time guys. Let me contemplate a price thats fair and I will update the post. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up because it will prolly go quick once i post a real fair deal.:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom