Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

x1 installed

trd_sport

Reaction score
what are your AIRMAF readings?
Im still trying to figure out the datalog stuff...Ill let you know as soon as I can review what ive sampled so far??? Ill check the apr data folder like you said.:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Man, if I had the X-1 I'd be sooooooooooooooo lost. Dam! :ahhhhh:

I'll stick to meetig up w/ Gadget....:laugh:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Ok thanks jax for helping get the datalog viewable!!!!!

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
weeelll i guess i'm not gonna be the fastest anymore... good luck friday. i hope you get a great time. i want the x-1 SOOOO bad. just gotta start making some money again. i'm glad u'r figuring it all out. that way i can just piggy back off what you've learned. i'm TERRIBLE with computers. i understand everything about tuning but cant transfer the information i need into a computer to save my life. <<-- not very computer literate.

Last edited:

trd_sport

Reaction score
weeelll i guess i'm not gonna be the fastest anymore... good luck friday. i hope you get a great time. i want the x-1 SOOOO bad. just gotta start making some money again. i'm glad u'r figuring it all out. that way i can just piggy back off what you've learned. i'm TERRIBLE with computers. i understand everything about tuning but cant transfer the information i need into a computer to save my life. <<-- not very computer literate.
well Im going to miss out on the track, so dont worry your record is safe.:top: Thanks to Jax for helping finding the datalog folders I can see at WOT my afr doesnt drop below 12.2. So far Im really liking the X1. Im going to have to check into nitrous once I get the pullies on, this should control that well.

I also noticed some things while browsing through the software and found fields for tire height,gearing, speedo recalibration. I have no idea what #'s to enter here and wont be attempting to. I recall people saying though that the X1 didnt have the capability to do that.:dontknow: Anybody want to clarify this??

ABP

Reaction score
well Im going to miss out on the track, so dont worry your record is safe.:top: Thanks to Jax for helping finding the datalog folders I can see at WOT my afr doesnt drop below 12.2. So far Im really liking the X1. Im going to have to check into nitrous once I get the pullies on, this should control that well.

I also noticed some things while browsing through the software and found fields for tire height,gearing, speedo recalibration. I have no idea what #'s to enter here and wont be attempting to. I recall people saying though that the X1 didnt have the capability to do that.:dontknow: Anybody want to clarify this??

Toyota gets its speed from all four wheels and the transmission. The X-1 one can recalibrate so the computer "sees" the correct speed for the correct rpm. Like on my truck my tires are 2" taller than stock. Scott had to recalibrate it so the speed and the rpm match. This did not however fix my actual speedometer. The gauge cluster gets it's info from a data bus cable. Sometime down the road there may be a way to correct the dash readout. For now the recalibration only affects what the factory ecm sees.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Toyota gets its speed from all four wheels and the transmission. The X-1 one can recalibrate so the computer "sees" the correct speed for the correct rpm. Like on my truck my tires are 2" taller than stock. Scott had to recalibrate it so the speed and the rpm match. This did not however fix my actual speedometer. The gauge cluster gets it's info from a data bus cable. Sometime down the road there may be a way to correct the dash readout. For now the recalibration only affects what the factory ecm sees.
:top:thanks for the info ABP
Im going to have to go up to APR and talk with them about my setup. I also want one of these nifty little 7th injectors a couple of you guys are running...I feel like Im being leftout here:argh::laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
:top:thanks for the info ABP
Im going to have to go up to APR and talk with them about my setup. I also want one of these nifty little 7th injectors a couple of you guys are running...I feel like Im being leftout here:argh::laugh:

:eviltongue: lol.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
You ever get everything figured out?? If not give me a call. :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
^For the most part. Ill let you know if I need help with anything else.:top:

SooRunner

Reaction score
Forgive me for my noobness but I just got my x and doing some home work.

If the x1 runs parallel with the stock ecu, then can you run bigger injectors?

I have my eyes set on this for some odd reason.

I want turbo!

progress.gif
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=389047

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Forgive me for my noobness but I just got my x and doing some home work.

If the x1 runs parallel with the stock ecu, then can you run bigger injectors?

I have my eyes set on this for some odd reason.

I want turbo!

progress.gif

yup, it will run bigger injectors, and even a 7th injector kit.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Just talked with Scott from APR and hes sending me a new map to account for my speedo error with the smaller tires im running. I have a feeling its going to pull harder now once i get that loaded up.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Just talked with Scott from APR and hes sending me a new map to account for my speedo error with the smaller tires im running. I have a feeling its going to pull harder now once i get that loaded up.

congrats matt...:top: don't forget to get us some videos...:biggrin:

BTW...what size tires are you running? are they still the stockers?

sorry for the thread jack bro...but just wanted to let you now SIA (Snowsports Industry America) is in Vegas this week. I'll be attending today and tomorrow and hopefully i'll score some new gear for next year. the new stuff is what they are showing which is next years line 09/10...

trd_sport

Reaction score
255/55/18.......vids of the speedo wont work since its off, but ill get a vid next time i go to the track:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
255/55/18.......vids of the speedo wont work since its off, but ill get a vid next time i go to the track:top:

WOW Matt...your tires are running almost 2" smaller than stock...

255/55/18 = 29x10/18

why is that? did you want more wheel travel in the suspension?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
dropping the truck soon

WOW...I didn't see that 1 coming...

good luck with that bro...:top: are you going to put on the XR Body Kit?

so you are currently running 18"x10" rims correct? what brand?

or is it that you are going to be the 1st 4x4 XR?...

trd_sport

Reaction score
WOW...I didn't see that 1 coming...

good luck with that bro...:top: are you going to put on the XR Body Kit?

so you are currently running 18"x10" rims correct? what brand?
yes.........Grumpy may actually be doing some of it as we speak.:dontknow::biggrin:

rims are 18x8.5 or 9 cant remember.

Top Bottom