Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xfest East 2011

Where would YOU like XFE 2011 to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I though I would throw this out there. When and where is xfest east going to be held this year. I'm pumped and though I would get the ball rolling with this thread. Sure u will seen alot more Canadians there eh!!!:canada:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I am hoping this happens too....ned to book my vacation time now...... so if I know I can attend !!!!!!!!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Be safe when you get in the sand box. We want you to come back.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
any ideas where it will be? a forum I was on a while ago did large meets and what they did is everyone who was "interested" would donate $5 and then they would make a map of where the people that donated lived and picked a spot close to those people. theory was sure everyone would say they are gonna go but if you donated the $5 you we're serious about going. take a look at XFW a couple years ago never happened cause like 30 folks said they would go and only 5 people actually bought tickets and ended up getting cancelled.

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
count me in, hopefully it will get planned soon so i can take time off work

Jwall

Reaction score
Well like us Canadians said last XFE, hopefully we can make it a little closer for us in Ontario (Toronto/ Niagrafalls area) Maybe a mid point between (VA and Niagra Falls Ontario)

And that wouldnt be a bad idea with the mapping to see where everyone is and who is all actaully attending by having a $5+ charge and also the money can be used for food, prizes ect.

Maybe something like.. Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., or Buffalo/Niagra falls area.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Well like us Canadians said last XFE, hopefully we can make it a little closer for us in Ontario (Toronto/ Niagrafalls area) Maybe a mid point between (VA and Niagra Falls Ontario)

And that wouldnt be a bad idea with the mapping to see where everyone is and who is all actaully attending by having a $5+ charge and also the money can be used for food, prizes ect.

Maybe something like.. Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., or Buffalo/Niagra falls area.

well gotta keep in mind the Florida guys, the closest one we've ever had was in Atlanta in 2007 and that was still a 8hr drive Orlando. hopefully they move it south this year so some of the guys down here can go.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
IDK where it is I am down, the ms and I talked about driving to xtravaganza but it's just too far, maybe texfest but fo sho xfe!!!

Gary Huard

Reaction score
I remember reading about a meet in Hershey PA? How was that turnout, would anybody consider that as a location.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I remember reading about a meet in Hershey PA? How was that turnout, would anybody consider that as a location.

Turnout wasn't the best and the weather sucked the whole time. We still managed to have fun though.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
It all depends on the date and lodging. We :canada: had a 12 hrs drive on average to get to Williamsburg. You need someone in the area to set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom