Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xfest East 2011

Where would YOU like XFE 2011 to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
You need someone that knows the area : hotels, food, shopping malls(for the girls), speed shops( for the boys), attraction, camping if needed and where to meet. We need something like Williamsburg was set up.

Limitless

Reaction score
You need someone that knows the area : hotels, food, shopping malls(for the girls), speed shops( for the boys), attraction, camping if needed and where to meet. We need something like Williamsburg was set up.

Agreed, I would have stepped up for this but i am local to Hershey which was where the meet waqs a couple years ago, plus somehwere like VA is a little more of a central location.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I gonna be back in hershey at the end of september:smile:

Murderface

Reaction score
Have fun cause I doubt I'll even be able to make it this year-no funds still

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Any word on this..... Almost all my vacation are taken and only have a few more days left....

Scarface

Reaction score
Wow east coast , let's get it together.lol id host it at my place. We have the space but jvile NC isn't really all that happening

on to the neXt

Reaction score
No the Carolina coast doesn't have much to offer but if it comes down to it I'll help you ^^^^ plan it out I'm only about a hour and a half from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom