Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XFM Central Virginia

Are you coming to K2's Hizzie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xmoney

Reaction score
dont feel bad, the idiots around here think that every road in the town needs to be repaved right now... its getting old fast, trust me lol

Tapp

Reaction score
not to sure if i can do it saturday for mod day. I have a race at Langley. BUT i dont see a problem. what time do you plan getting on the road sunday?

tapp

nctourer

Reaction score
Take a chill pill Klint. Is it really that bad bro.
Road crews have been working on the main drag outside my hood for about a week. Had to drive thru a couple times. It sucks but the chit comes off.
Appreaciate the heads up.
Im bringing some cleaner so I can get the bugs off my X so now I will just be prepared for chit too.
The meet will be tons of fun and when its all over hope we wont remeber much about the paving.
Cheers.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
it's all good Klint, my X can fly :biggrin:, and i really don't think Gadget ever washes his anyway:wink:

I don't typically like typing around the filter but... MUTHA FVCK!

Wait... Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha FVCK!

I come home from work today and guess what's going on in my neighborhood. They're paving the fuggin road! Fuggin tar and fuggin rock and fuggin chit everywhere. I am so fuggin pissed off right now. Out of all the weekends of all the year and all the roads --- they pave that chit two days before my event.

We may have to wash the trucks here and then go to a local car wash to detail before the cruise. I have no doubt that there's still gonna be chit all over the road Saturday. Especially since there's no rain in the forecast.

DAMMIT guys. It pisses me off even more that there was nothing wrong with our road!

I mean son of a bich! Time to mow the lawn and have a beer.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm cool now. Just a lot of stuff making life difficult this week. Including:
1. Work (always)
2. Garbage guys "forgot" to get my garbage Tuesday so it's been sitting in front of my house all week until they come back to pick it up tomorrow.
3. My X-Runner emblem that I bought might not make it here tomorrow after being told it would be here today.
4. Paving
5. The new T-shirt design that I wanted to debut at the meet I received today (good) but it was printed wrong (bad)
6. Haven't received my LED's for my dash mod which I ordered Sunday and paid Priority Shipping for.
7. Haven't received my new dash kit - also paid priority shipping for.

So... just a lot of crap going wrong. I'm sure that we'll have a great time - it's all about the company anyway.

Who else will be smoking a stogie? Do I need to buy extras for you guys?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Werd - rain is in the area. As my 16 month old son would say,"Yeeee ahhhhhhhhhh." Maybe that will wash away some of the gravel dust and prevent them from paving more. :biggrin:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yeah... as Greg said earlier.. they are paving every road in the county right now. It takes me about 10 mins longer to get anywhere now because i have to take back roads to avoid the mess and traffic :thumpdown: Can't always miss it, no big deal here. As long as its not wet paint im good to go :biggrin: As far as a stogie goes i should be fine aswell, im kinda hooked to my damn cancer sticks :thumpdown:

Also looks like we have everything down here all lined up. Me and Glen (Xrunner05) are meeting at 8 am Saturday morning and plan on meeting up with Chris (Natas) between 10 and 10:30. So i would say that we should be at your house around 11:30 or so :rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
meeting up with Chris (Natas) between 10 and 10:30. So i would say that we should be at your house around 11:30 or so :rock:

Yeah - I told Chris to give me a call and let me know when you guys are leaving Roanoke. I will drive to Bedford and meet you guys for the drive in. It'll be easier to follow me, and will be kind of a short little cruise... I'll give out my cell number so that we can coordinate.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Ok cool... i have your cell from the pm with your address and everything... Probabley give you a call once we meet up with Chris and get ready to hit the road. :top:

Natas

Reaction score
I'll take a stogie!! :biggrin:

Klint, we'll give you a call when we're heading out of Roanoke. It should only take us about 30 min. or so to get to Bedford.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok cool... i have your cell from the pm with your address and everything... Probabley give you a call once we meet up with Chris and get ready to hit the road. :top:

Awesome. Looking forward to it guys! Everyone be safe on the drive in! :driver:

Natas

Reaction score
We'll probably take it easy on the way down. I can't afford to get another speeding ticket!:laugh: I can't wait until tomorrow!!:top:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Klint, I Heard The Cruz In @ The Mall Is Going On This Sat. I Don't Know How That Would Fit Into The Plans, But Man How Cool Would It Be To Rep The X's There! What A Sight To Roll Up There 5 Or 6 Deep. Just A Thought. Might Even Be A Cool Photo Or Two In It.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Klint, I Heard The Cruz In @ The Mall Is Going On This Sat. I Don't Know How That Would Fit Into The Plans, But Man How Cool Would It Be To Rep The X's There! What A Sight To Roll Up There 5 Or 6 Deep. Just A Thought. Might Even Be A Cool Photo Or Two In It.

Hmmm... might not be a bad idea. It's right over there near their hotel too. Do you know what time it is?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you know what time it is?

Nevermind... just saw on their website -- 5PM to 9PM. We'll play it by ear and see how all the mods go. But that might be a great option! Good idea bro! :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just An Idea. I'm Sure Everyone Else Would Enjoy It Too.

Agreed. I imagine we'll probably roll up there and show those classic trucks what real trucks look like. :laugh:

xmoney

Reaction score
If any of you guys want pictures, either bring some blank CDs or a memory stick. I'll bring my laptop so we can download our vids/pics :) I'm sure klint will have a PC we can use as well, but having more than one will make it much easier.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It has been confirmed that I will not be doing my dash mod since my LED's never even shipped. I ordered from Oznium this past Sunday after someone else here recommended them. They were West Coast, but I figured what the hell? I'll pay for priority mail, order 5 days in advance and I should be good.

I ordered, got a confirmation email with an order number and everything. I called yesterday and gave them my order number and they confirmed that the package was delivered and signed for. Thought that was weird since it was a priority mail - you usually don't have to sign for those, but whatever. I told the guy I would go look around and call him back if I couldn't find it.

This afternoon... still no package. Called Oznium back and they confirmed that the order number that I have, that I gave on the phone yesterday, was not even my order. It was someone elses. My order was never processed. Never charged. Never shipped.

I spoke with Max and he was really nice on the phone and reassured me that they would do something to make it right since I was hoping to get the parts for a mod/meet/show. This was one of my bigger mods to do and I was really looking forward to having Steven here to help since he had done it. Now - it's a no go.

I tried to talk them into Priority Overnighting them for Saturday delivery but he wouldn't do it. $40 in shipping to ship $14 in LED's. He was gonna express mail them for Saturday delivery but it's not guaranteed and comm'on... it's coast to coast. If ain't guaranteed, it's NOT gonna happen.

So... that's where I am. My new dash kit just came in and my emblem is supposed to be here. I've got the blocks to install but no LED dash and I was gonna do an LED similar to the BMW style that someone posted here a while back. Oh well, more money for beer I guess.

Top Bottom