Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII front drop measurement

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Looking to get people with the XII drop kits front measurements..I installed mine earlier this year and think I am sitting higher than most people :dontknow:so wanting to see what everyone is sitting at up front?
If you could measure from the ground to the bottom of front fender through the center of wheel would be awesome. Preferably with stock size tires on.
I sit at 29 1/4" on drivers and 29 1/2 on passenger side
Here's a pic of mine and a fellow member who just dropped his last week and his springs haven't even settled yet and you can see the difference

Attachments

• DSC_0413.jpg
    DSC_0413.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 178

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Last edited:

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Thanks torspd..the other truck in my pic above is tommys truck lol..wanted to get a few more measurements from some other guys too

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
another thing i would like to add here is that XII has false advertising and should advertise a 1" to 1.5" drop......not 1.7". obviously all our trucks are sitting at slightly different heights after the coils and its just not fair to the customer

other than that great customer service and nice coils. truck feels great around the twisties. better control and no loss in ride comfort whatsoever. only downside is that i only got a 1 1/4" drop

dramad1

Reaction score
I've have the ss street drop and I'm sitting at 28 5/8ths both sides for the front. Drop has been on for about 2 yrs.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
I've have the ss street drop and I'm sitting at 28 5/8ths both sides for the front. Drop has been on for about 2 yrs.

nice! did your coils settle or was your ride height like that when you put them on? it seems like some coils aren't settling down and are barely getting a 1" drop while others are getting a little more drop

dramad1

Reaction score
They settled over a month or two. I have had two alignments and that helped them settle as well and kept it pretty even on both sides.
I have qa1's in the back so I'm not sure if the adjustability(stiffer/softer) affects the front at all?? I have the old 12 way adjustables and set to 6.
Just thought I'd share my measurements for everyone to compare.

justin13703

Reaction score
Whenever I get my truck back from the freakin shop I will try to take measurements for you too. Stock wheels and same set of tires it had from the factory lol. Mines also been on for around 2 years.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Thanks guys appreciate it. Would like to get as many peoples measurements as possible to see if many people sit differently

sixstringdave

Reaction score
29 1/2 driver side. 29 9/16 passenger side. 82,000 miles at time of install.

Last edited:

TexasTaco

Reaction score
I'lll have to get measurements on mine as well. Im running the springs, 2" blocks and Qa1s and the rear looks considerably lower than the front almost like its got a negative rake. Front didn't drop nearly as much as I expected on my 2012. I didnt take before measurements. It looks and handles great for sure, just not as low as I'd hoped for.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
^^definately get me your measurements. I've been talking to XII performance to try and see what's going on and will definitely help getting as many measurements as I can and let me know how many miles on your truck and when you installed drop.
Anyone else able to give me some measurements?

rentoo

Reaction score
29 1/16 on both sides. Had the drop for about 4 months. Took it to be aligned after a month and it was within factory tolerances so no alignment needed at that time. I may have it rechecked at the end of the summer.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Ok, check this out. I have contacted a few guys here on the forum that have 2012 and 2013 trucks. Some of them have as much as 40,000 miles on them. Most have below 20,000 miles.

I asked them to give me their measurements from the ground up to the lip of the fron fender using the center cap of the wheel as a centering point. Everyone responded to me by saying they are 30 1/4 inches to 30 1/2 inches. One even told me he is at 30 inches exactly. He has about 10,000 miles on his 2013.

What does this tell us?

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Hey that's good to know Dave..XII keeps saying they thought they sit at 31" stock and I told them from all my researching I thought it was only 30 1/2". I haven't heard too much back yet from them I figured I'd give them some time to do there research the said they are doing..I will definitely let them know that though.
So we definitely didn't get close to a 1.7" drop then....
Thanks for looking into that man

06 xrunner

Reaction score
I'm not sure but don't believe so..I think all the same suspension..hopefully someone can confirm this?

sixstringdave

Reaction score
XII told me that they are all the same in all years. I am waiting for a guy at a dealership and a guy that builds them on the assembly line in San Antonio, Texas to get back to me. I believe it will be the same measurements.

Last edited:

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Bumping this so more people see it and hopefully post up their measurements

And to make sure people know what's going on with XII Performance lowering kits before they order one.

Top Bottom