Xii performance and street taco

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by TOY|STORY808, Jun 2, 2017.

1. TOY|STORY808

TOY|STORY808 New Member

Has anyone ordered parts from them? Did it take long to get your order? I tried contacting xii performance through email, text, and phone. Nothing back. Ordered my parts last week Tuesday payment went through and all.

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

They're usually responsive (XII Performance). I've never heard of street taco.....

3. Ziggy297

Ziggy297 Member

XII Performance will get back to you for sure. They are really great people and won't leave you hanging, they may just be tied up. I ordered my entire suspension through them without any issues. Streetacos sucks, took 9 months for a set of lowering blocks. Great quality but the dude lags, I would never order from him again. What did you order from him?

4. TOY|STORY808

TOY|STORY808 New Member

I ordered a set of custom lowering blocks.

5. Ziggy297

Ziggy297 Member

My advice to you is continue to try to call Streetacos. You may be waiting a very long time.

6. AmyGuyClayton

AmyGuyClayton Member

we are here at xiiperformance. you can text us at 912-552-4744 . thats usually the best way. I own a hvac company as well and am on job sites most the day.

thanks amy

Torspd and XMPLRY808 like this.
  7. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Thanks for checking in Amy!

XMPLRY808 likes this.
  8. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Waiting for my coilovers and rear shocks for over 2 months now.. thinking just to get my money back already :(

9. TOY|STORY808

TOY|STORY808 New Member

I've contacted them. They told me they're waiting on their supplier to finish making the upper bracket coilover mounts. So hopefully soon. My friend has been waiting since march

10. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

I was debating just to go air bags already lol

11. TOY|STORY808

TOY|STORY808 New Member

Does anybody know what's going on with xii performance? I know a bunch of people that ordered the front coilovers. Did the part discontinued or something?

12. XrunnerrRTR

XrunnerrRTR New Member

Tha
    Thank you for getting back to me. Good to know you have another job so I can understand your busy. I will get back to you. Trying to figure out which suspension would be best. Currently this is my daily driver.

13. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Did anybody get their orders in yet? I tried to get my money back but I haven’t received it from them yet.

14. Ziggy297

Ziggy297 Member

From who? Street Tacos or XII? The folks at XII performance were hit pretty hard with the hurricane and flooding, Amy had posted several pictures on Facebook with what they were dealing with. If it is them who you requested a refund from I would try to be a little understanding, what happened to them was way beyond their control. If it was Street Tacos good luck, the guy is a flake.

15. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

I don’t use Facebook. Thanks for the update I actually tried to get my money back from them a while ago and was said that they did refund me but I don’t see it in my PayPal or credit card statement but I will try contact them again. Thank you

16. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Just wanna update that I just received my refund. Thanks Amy! Maybe next time I’ll order the parts again lol :)

17. thewarriordinghy

Wonder if @AmyGuyClayton can take an order for my rear sway bar install kit...

18. TitanRattler813

TitanRattler813 Active Member

Elias said a while back he wanted to do another group buy which means they probably don't have them in stock and need enough orders to do a production run. If that's the case, count me in

19. thewarriordinghy

I have the sway bar from the last GB, but since I don't have an X I need the install kit

20. Bendilzerian

Bendilzerian New Member

Does anybody have any info regarding XII or when they'll be back in business?

I've been calling and emailing for 2 weeks now. I'm also interested in the rear sway because I think I can attach them with my SOS rear sway kit. Was gonna clarify that with them.

#20 Bendilzerian, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017