Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance Christmas Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregincali

Reaction score
I started off with a drop with composite springs.

Then I got the sway bars.

Then I bought the QA1s.

I have been happy with all purchases.

Looking forward to the steel leaf release.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Will there ever be a sale on Qa1's? I could really use some but I'm tight for mod money right now :(.

Also your hyperlink doesn't show 12 performance on the left side of the forum. The hyperlink still works but where it used to show Sittin Sick it just has a [?]... or is it just cause I have a Mac?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Also your hyperlink doesn't show 12 performance on the left side of the forum. The hyperlink still works but where it used to show Sittin Sick it just has a [?]... or is it just cause I have a Mac?

are you talking about this forum, or their website?
If its this one could you be more specific to which "hyperlink" you're talking about.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
qa1 xmas special? lol I already have everything else :).

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
are you talking about this forum, or their website?
If its this one could you be more specific to which "hyperlink" you're talking about.

He is talking about on the front page on the left side, see below. I believe the intent was to delete Sittin Sic and replace with XII Performance but there seemed to be a problem.

Thanks Amy

XIIPERFORMANCE.jpg

qa1 xmas special? lol I already have everything else :).

I hear ya..lol. The QA1's are actually the hardest item to offer on a really good sale. I am always looking at other suppliers for a better deal. Better deal for us = better deal for all of you!! :top:

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
He is talking about on the front page on the left side, see below. I believe the intent was to delete Sittin Sic and replace with XII Performance but there seemed to be a problem.

yeah the sidebar..... I can't find anywhere in the control panel to modify those. I need to see if I can get a hold of Klint to help out with that.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
no problem. I have been trying to figure out how to add the XII banner to the sidebar, but I haven't had any luck.
I have the sidebar shut off, so I didn't even know those were there at all for the longest time.

X-roller

Reaction score
what about the steel leafs with the blocks....

BondXII

Reaction score
X-roller said:
what about the steel leafs with the blocks....

No worries there. It would just be like running blocks with the stockers. The drop steels are stiffer so it won't be as bad with flex and axle wrap.

X-roller

Reaction score
No worries there. It would just be like running blocks with the stockers. The drop steels are stiffer so it won't be as bad with flex and axle wrap.

I'm talking dropped steel leafs with them to create a 4" drop....

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
which he answered, "No worries there. It wold be just like running blocks with the stockers."

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Would it still need a notch?

Yes you would still need to notch if you use the steel drop leafs with blocks to achieve the 4" drop in rear.

The only time you dont have to notch is using just the composite leafs or the steel leafs by themselves. Any thing more than a 2.25" Drop like the composites are you will need to notch.

X-roller

Reaction score
Yes you would still need to notch if you use the steel drop leafs with blocks to achieve the 4" drop in rear.

The only time you dont have to notch is using just the composite leafs or the steel leafs by themselves. Any thing more than a 2.25" Drop like the composites are you will need to notch.

thank you.

I was wondering because the reason you have to notch the frame on the DJM drop is because the block is so big that it raises the axle so high. Wasn't sure if this was the same thing with a combined set up. :top:

asianized

Reaction score
how much for a pair of qa1's & the bump stops shipped to 96789?
got instructions for installation??

Reaction score
Hello Amy I want to get the front springs can you tell me where I can find the master set of bushing for the front suspension in red polyurethane I want to change out all the OEM rubber Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom