Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance, open for business!

BondXII

Reaction score
Good evening. We have finally got everything in order and ready to open for business! I know this has been a long time waiting for XII Performance to open. Thanks for everyone’s patience while we finished setting up for business.

All of the products that Shane sold are now available through us including the Sittin Sic TM coils, composite monoleaves, and sway bars. We will be receiving the stock height coils that everyone has been waiting for and will keep those in stock as well for everyone DJM. Come check us out at the site (www.xiiperformance.com) as it has changed quite a bit. We have changed around the kits for everyone as well. We have even added a “plus” for each of the kits (street, performance, and track) that include QA1 shocks at a discount. You get to save $10 on your QA1s when you buy them with the Plus kits vice separately.

We have the latest version of the QA1 single adjustable shock (TS703) which has been upgraded from the TC2501P shocks. They still have the same specs for fitment so they remain a direct bolt-in. These have 18 vice 12 valving settings for fine tuning the drive to your personal preference. The knob seems (personal opinion) to work easier to help changing settings quickly at the track between runs or in the pits.
We are brainstorming ideas on how to offer the most for the X-Runner community as well as the other 5 lugged Tacomas for suspension and performance parts. We are also looking into accessories that are the most popular for us such as floor mats, tonneau covers, tailgate locks, bed mats… you get the idea. We are open for suggestions so please put feedback/suggestions here so that we can make XII Performance the best we can make it.

Things for the future here at XII Performance are:

-
Steel leaf springs (same drop and ppi as the composite with that extra confidence of steel)

-
Better drop blocks (I haven’t had troubles with the Bell Tech blocks, but people do say that they wish the blocks were a bit more “beefy.” We will offer alternatives.)

-
Coil overs (been running a few ideas in my head… we’ll let everyone know when a prototype is being tested. Trying for the beginning of next race season.)

-
Rear sway bar conversion kit for the non X-Runners (this will be a bolt-in kit with the exception of drilling out a rivet that isn’t there on the X-Runners)

-
A bolt-in 4-link for the rear (this will be at the bottom of my list. I will need to get another Taco and work some magic on it. This will not be until next Fall (2012) until I get started on this. It will be a pretty pricey kit and will most likely be a made-to-order kit. Stay tuned)

-
Prepare for the 2012 X-Runner (We will be waiting for the new Tacoma to show its face to see if any suspension parts have been changed. As everyday there is a new member to the forum, I want to make sure the members with the potential “new” X-Runner can be lowered just like the rest of us.)

We are looking forward in doing business with everyone and participating in all of the events that reasonably can.

Thanks and hope to see you (lower) real soon.

Last edited:

bigdreams

Reaction score
hey man, i clicked on your link. all i got was a Not Found message

Murderface

Reaction score
Link no worky! Try again I'm anxious to see the website

Murderface

Reaction score
A 4 link would be AWESOME and I'm sure u would sell a few of those for sure. Having them made to order is the smartest way to go about it.

Linky now is worky.

U sure? I just tried and it didn't work. I'll give it a couple minutes before trying again

Works now!

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
might need to refresh this page before you click on it. i just tried and it worked for me.

Murderface

Reaction score
Site looks great! Other then a few misspelled words it all looks good!

We've been hearing about the steel drop leaves for a couple years now, any idea on when they might be made available?

butters607

Reaction score
I bet I know someone interested in steel leafs and a 4 link

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score

We've been hearing about the steel drop leaves for a couple years now, any idea on when they might be made available?

Other THAN. Lol thats funny considering what it says. Sorry, I had to man.

Murderface

Reaction score
shit happens but i dont own a site people are buying great products from. I'm the worst at spelling and thank goodness my IPhones autocorrect saves the day 99% of the time. I'm screwed when I use the laptop like now lol.

Wonder how much a 4 link is gonna run?

BondXII

Reaction score

We'll go through the site to see where the type-os are.

No worries on the leaves. This is something I want to try myself anyways. I have a feeling because of my application with autocross I may like the composites better. This is first on my list to get prototyped and get out there to you guys that prefer steel.

Other THAN. Lol thats funny considering what it says. Sorry, I had to man.

That's pretty funny. See what happens when you pick on somebody?

shit happens but i dont own a site people are buying great products from. I'm the worst at spelling and thank goodness my IPhones autocorrect saves the day 99% of the time. I'm screwed when I use the laptop like now lol.

Wonder how much a 4 link is gonna run?

I have the same problem. Got spoiled with Apple and their autocorrect. Sometimes it's way off, but for the most part, it puts what you meant down.

I have a $1,500.00 or less goal with the four-link. Like I said though, it won't be for a while on this one. I'm hoping it's easier than I think it is to ensure that its a bolt-in package. We'll keep people in the loop as we start making the new products.

black betty 07

Reaction score
Did you say you are in SEGeorgia?? I'm in Atl. and want to physically look at your products, but am interested to see if I can use any of them...Let me know if that might could happen?

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Hey Black Betty,

We are in Kingsland, GA. Which is the most South East you can be. We live on the Georgia-Florida line on the ocean side. We are roughly 6 hours from atlanta. We would be more than happy to meet up with you to look at some products.

What kind of products are you interested in?

Thanks Amy
XII Performance L.L.C.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murderface

Reaction score
I'd much rather have the steel leafs because I've already had the composites and cracked both of them within a couple months of owning them. I just don't want to go thru that again plus the work involved with installing and uninstalling them. I'm excited to hear the steel ones are at the top of ur list!

Murderface

Reaction score
When Shane talked about it he said it would cost the same as the composites but more to ship obviously. Maybe that price would still stand?

BondXII

Reaction score
Whats the rough price point on steel leafs??

They will be about the same price as the composites. Since they are steel, they won't be much lighter than the OEM leaves, if at all. Shipping will be more. We are looking at all sorts of options to make shipping as low as possible for everyone. We'll keep you posted on these.

Top Bottom