XR Search continues...

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ShuManFu, Nov 22, 2017.

1. ShuManFu

ShuManFu New Member

I’ve been after a XR for over a year now and somehow every one I’ve found that has what I’m looking for has eluded me. Two of which were sold out from under me. I came across XR underground in my searches and figured this is the best place to reach out for a little help or advice. So if anyone is considering selling their XR or knows of one please let me know. I’m really looking for one with supercharger and decent miles. Any help is much appreciated!

2. Billy182

Billy182 Member

Sure thing, I just finished mine, nothing but the best in it, 2013 with 27k miles. Approx 390 hp at the crank, fully documented build with all receipts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. o0opackersfano0o

o0opackersfano0o Active Member

Where are u located or are u willing to travel? Any year preference? Color?

4. blackx-runner

blackx-runner "White Flash"

I've got an 05 with about 80k miles. One owner.
    No longer supercharged, but it still does have the high flow fuel pump, apr cam gears, URD trac bar, and t56 trans so it wouldn't be anything to slap a supercharger on it again.
    Needs a little TLC in the looks department, but its run flawless for me.

5. ShuManFu

ShuManFu New Member

Located in Missouri, no real preference on year as long as mileage isn’t outrageous. As far as color, Black, White (obviously would have to be a custom paint job), Nautical Blue, Red, Barcelona Red, then SWB in that order.

6. ShuManFu

ShuManFu New Member

I will travel.

7. ShuManFu

ShuManFu New Member

Thanks! I will keep this in mind, while considering the options.

8. ShuManFu

ShuManFu New Member

This truck has sold. I was in contact with a sales rep. about this truck, and would’ve had to been at the dealership by 8 am the next morning to basically beat another person to it, who was scheduled to pick it up. This was in the middle of the week and wasn’t possible for me to arrange. Thanks for looking out tho!

9. ShuManFu

ShuManFu New Member

Awesome job! Truck looks immaculate and done up right. I’m definitely interested, if your selling. What is your asking price, and whereabouts are you located?

10. Jeremias

Jeremias Active Member