Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRC Drop Kit

XRobber

Reaction score
Okay everyone..

The drop kit consists of parts for the FRONT ONLY (To lower the back you just go get some blocks from a local shop).

This kit is 1.75" in the front (Effectively making a hair lower then 1.5" of drop)
****THIS KIT DOES CREATE NEGATIVE CAMBER*****
I was able to get within half a degree of factory spec of my alignment.
Most people are able to get their alignment within factory specs.
Please be advised, the alignment depends on your vehicle. If you have any other aftermarket items, changed suspension, etc, I do not know where your camber will end up.

This kit can also be purchased as a 1" drop if you do not want to go so low. I assume factory specs will be no problem with a 1" drop.

It is a CNC Machined spacer kit.
Here is a quick clip of the CNC machine cutting one of the spacers for validity :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Ii1awFPCY
The bolts are grade 10 (strong as hell)

Kit cost $175.00 Shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. (additional charges for HI)

Here is what the kit consists of (Thank you Moorcheez for the pic):

spacers.jpg

Installation is quite simple.
The way this kit works, is the rolled steel pictured above acts as a spacer between the lower control arm and the spindle, effectively raising the spindle (lowering the truck).

Here is the close up of the spacer installed (disregard the 3 washers, this was a test fit)

039.jpg

And a pic of the complete kit on one side:

040.jpg

Okay - BEFORE

41.jpg

After:

038.jpg

Spyder327

Reaction score
I should be getting one of those from you sometime down the road Xrobber.

Last edited:

rexrunner

Reaction score
I dont think the prices went up. I know he had a GB for 155 over at CT which I got in.:D The bolts and spacers are great quality, def worthe the money

SWB X

Reaction score
This kit is a must have, just like the URD SS.

lucke

Reaction score
rob, can you get a picture of the clearance between the bottom of the bolts and the wheel?

morcheez

Reaction score
dang thats a nice kit ...hey rob did yall ever fix the instructions and include the loctite?

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Kit works great... Had some difficulty with the alignment but with a little help from droppedmytaco I was able to get the alignment done to specs today...:cool:

07XR808

Reaction score
For the price that you pay, this kit is a must have. Once you go with the XRC, you'll never look at other X's the same

dermaestro

Reaction score
I've been very happy with the 2" XRC. Still can't find a shop to get the alignment within specs, but the last shop got it close. I'm not sure what the problem is, but the truck handles great with negative camber.

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
I've been very happy with the 2" XRC. Still can't find a shop to get the alignment within specs, but the last shop got it close. I'm not sure what the problem is, but the truck handles great with negative camber.

I got my A arms moved up about an inch and now my alignment was done with no problems...

Organic Mechanic

Reaction score
can you make them in custom sizes?

ill probably go with your 1in kit once I get my new wheels, but im going with oversized tires, and the 1.75 will probably be too much.

XRobber

Reaction score
We do make a 1" kit. Let us know when you are ready.

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
Kit works great... Had some difficulty with the alignment but with a little help from droppedmytaco I was able to get the alignment done to specs today...:cool:

hey just wondering how much difficulty you had and how close you actualy got it? thanks Chris

XRobber

Reaction score
LOL oops!
When I get my truck back I will get them. Sorry bro I forgot!

DOGO X

Reaction score
I really don't know yet, have the kit but still on the box it came! :biggrin:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
hey just wondering how much difficulty you had and how close you actualy got it? thanks Chris

My problem was the alignment... I had tried a few places and some wouldn't even touch it.. The closest I could get it was -3 on the right and -2.5 on the left... After I got my A-arms moved up about an inch and a half I actually ended up with slight posotive camber and my alignment shop got me into specs... Everything is workin great now...

Top Bottom