XRU 2009 Calendar - Submit your photos!

Discussion in 'Site News & Updates' started by K2, Sep 27, 2008.

1. X_RUNNIN

X_RUNNIN New Member

awesome about incorporating them into the card graphics:rockon: will winners get to choice or should i say request a month for their picture in? or is it randomly?

2. Super Werty

Super Werty Active Member

I finally did this, hah

I wish the AZ crew had gotten together 2 weeks ago, I was planning on a huge photoshoot...next year btw these smaller pics are crap quality when downsized like this for the voting. High res are real nice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#102 Super Werty, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  3. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

'

It's not random. I hand select which photos go to which months.

During voting the images will be slightly larger... probably around 500x500 or so. I still have to write and test the voting code this weekend/tonight. Should be up and ready to go early next week. I will likely start taking pre-orders next week too for any that are interested in a slightly lower pre-order price.

4. BSP06XRU

BSP06XRU Old Member

You da man!:top:

5. DERRIXRYD

DERRIXRYD Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are my 3 to choose from but I can't get them to resize....:motz:

Help K2...resize help on 1 and 2 were my picks to send in but resizing sucks.

Bump...Help....

Ahhh well, maybe next year....:laugh:

#105 DERRIXRYD, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  6. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry bro... I was up until 3am last night and I didn't see this post. It may have been b/c your posts were auto-merged and thus the thread wasn't bumped. Unfortunately, I've got to leave the submissions closed for this year. I've got to stick to the deadlines so that we can actually get delivery of calendars the first or second week of January (or hopefully before 2009).

7. Stevenredx

Stevenredx New Member

Even when a post is auto-merged it will still bump the thread :biggrin::top::biggrin:

8. Tapp

Tapp New Member

man, time really slipped past me...for some reason i thought it was the end of november the submission were goin...oh well.. NEXT YEAR!!:rolleyez:

9. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Voting is underway with the XRU staff and will open to public by the end of this week. :top: Thanks again to all that submitted photos!!!

10. TitanRattler813

TitanRattler813 Well-Known Member

On the homepage, yes... on XR-U realtime, I don't think so :hmmmm2:

Went on vacation and didn't have time the week before I left to get her cleaned up and photographed, so looks like I miss out again this year. I'm such a slacker :rolleyez:

Oh well, now on to my clutch issues and attempted robbery by Camelback Toyota. If they don't fix this crap, there may be another for-sale thread here soon.

11. Jwall

Jwall Active Member

some nice pics there cant wait for new calender!

12. KETCHUP

KETCHUP Active Member

u do know this was the 2009 calendar. 2010 calendar has been out. but I agree was some sick ass pics!