Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Cards for FREE!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Cards look great Klint, this morning when I got to work, I went out on the lot and put a couple cards in each of our XR's (in the cup holders). So when they sell, hopefully that person will come check out the site:top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
How many X's do you have on the lot? I can't tell the last time I saw one at the dealer by me, lol. I wish the junior guys (me) could order the cards.

shook

Reaction score
That's Klint --- for the record. :biggrin:

Lol... atleast he didnt forget the "N" when he said Clint :laugh:

BUT ANYWAYS ! Just ordered some for myself, Thanks KLINT :top: :laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
How many X's do you have on the lot? I can't tell the last time I saw one at the dealer by me, lol. I wish the junior guys (me) could order the cards.

Right now we have 3 total- 2 RR's, and 1 SWB...

And you can order the cards, just go to the XRU store and buy them:top:

07SWB

Reaction score
i didnt order any other stuff from the store Klint, but i finally got around to calling DHL and they are delivering monday at 3pm:rock:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Right now we have 3 total- 2 RR's, and 1 SWB...

And you can order the cards, just go to the XRU store and buy them:top:

I don't have enough posts, you have to be a first gear member :biggrin: . One day I'll be there lol.

XDsm

Reaction score
i didnt order any other stuff from the store Klint, but i finally got around to calling DHL and they are delivering monday at 3pm:rock:

I received mine yesterday via USPS:dontknow:

07SWB

Reaction score
maybe someone else sent me something DHL then lol. I wasnt aware of anything else being shipped to me.

Hopefully mine will be here soon. There are now 4 Xrunners for sure that i know where they park every day and they are each getting one as soon as i get these cards.

wait Nigel, why did you get SWB cards if you have a black X? j/k im hopefully going to be able to get a set of each!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
wait Nigel, why did you get SWB cards if you have a black X? j/k im hopefully going to be able to get a set of each!

the swb ones are the only ones available right now i think.

XDsm

Reaction score
the swb ones are the only ones available right now i think.

Yep, besides SWB is basically the only color I see around here bc the BSP ones are going to fast to be seen:eviltongue::biggrin:

07SWB

Reaction score
they arent fast when youre driving haha

and yes, SWB are the only ones available right now.. i meant whenever the other become available.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Twisted XR meet obviously delayed shipments over the weekend. I'm packing up a lot of stuff tonight to ship out tomorrow - including the posters that were ordered. I had to go buy some more shipping tubes for the posters today so that I could ship them out. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Just got mine last night they are awesome and i have already distributed one of them

07SWB

Reaction score
got my cards on friday afternoon and used one today when i went to the junkyard looking for some spare parts for projects i wanna do on my truck but had no luck.

oh and i WISH i had the cards the day before, i gave some to my buddy because he is always spotting Xrunners and saw the white one on friday on hsi way home from work. Talked to the guy and yes, it is a real Xrunner. my buddy told him about the site and the guy said he will check it out, too bad he didnt have a card to give the guy.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
Thanks Klint!! Just recived the cards today!.. they're awesome!.. Hoping to pass out some cards tomorrow during the Oahu cruise if we see any other ones.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
gave out my first card here at bragg. there is a show this weekend that i hope to recruit alittle more at. we'll see how it goes.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I am going to drag this one up, if we have run out of recruiting cards, do we need to place an order for more free cards or would we need to purchase them, either way i need to pick some up, there is just to many xs around here

Top Bottom