Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS XRU gets an upgrade

What color should XRU 3.0 be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Repulze

Reaction score
Whats going on with xru online store tab? I need gear and decals!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
The store will be closed through the upgrade. But when it's back up we'll have what you're looking for!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Most of us would like to have the mod list, post count, and location available on all devices.

Definitely this ^^^.

What are some search terms that you search for that you have difficulty locating?

I have an Android device. I just clicked the "Search" tab. The drop-down opened up. I pressed into the area where you type in the word/phrase you want to search. The drop-down disappeared. Keyboard stayed open though. Started typing to see what would happen. A Google search bar dropped down from the top of my screen.

Many times I have tried searching for something, and nothing is recognized. When I first joined years ago, it worked quite well.

There used to be a "Member Search" or "Member" button. It has not been viewable since for a very long time, from any of my Android devices.

From Internet Explorer, if I view a member's public profile, the tabs for Statistics, will disappear intermittently. So that makes it very difficult to find threads which they have started. Since sometimes the search feature doesn't work

The members online, as well as adds from the vendors, don't show up on the home page, with Android devices. Nor do the polls and member donations.
That is all that I have for now.

Yes I enjoy I.E. as it is much easier to select photos in threads then copy and paste them elsewhere. Unlike Safari or Google Chrome.

Last edited:

madtrucker

Reaction score
I will be happy when the mobile version, tablet / phone UI is up and running. I miss checking the site from my phone during the day.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Just had another idea. When there is a poll on a thread and someone votes and does not post it brings the poll back up in new posts. Really annoying when someone new comes to the site and votes on every poll and it covers the whole page with old polls. It may just be me but it really drives me nuts lol

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Can we get a separate page that has a long list of active threads not just recent threads like on the home page but something showing a chronological order of post that day or two

06 xr

Reaction score
I'd say the sizing issue with Photos, I've not posted so many photos due to the photos restrictions. Is it possible to have it auto adjust it or something? Idk how to phrase it exactly. Thanks in advance!

this^^^

Someway to directly upload photos to posts without using photobucket or anything like that would be cool. Not sure if that's possible or not but would make life a lot easier for new people to the site

And this^^^ never been able to post pics, its like da vinci code to make it happen... for me anyway:dontknow:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If I read you right, this already exists:
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/search.php?do=getnew

Click on UNREAD POSTS right under your name at the top right of the page.

or the box on the homepage as well...

Was looking for something like when you not logged in and all threads in the last 24 hours pop up but would like that when your logged on so that if you posted on a thread and you hit the active post button, your thread is on the top and as others post on threads, you recently posted on gets bump down the list. Basically tracks all the recent threads of the last day or two. Is that a better explination :dontknow:

madtrucker

Reaction score
What's going on with this? When is it going to be up and running?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Still in progress....there is a lot of testing involved. It will be launched as soon as we can get all the bugs worked out and no later :top:

madtrucker

Reaction score
Still in progress....there is a lot of testing involved. It will be launched as soon as we can get all the bugs worked out and no later :top:

So you don't know or your not going to say?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So you don't know or your not going to say?

It's going to be a while. This thread was just a notice that it's in the works. We all do this as a hobby after work and I've been having to work tons of extra hours the past month at work so it's been slow going.

madtrucker

Reaction score
It's going to be a while. This thread was just a notice that it's in the works. We all do this as a hobby after work and I've been having to work tons of extra hours the past month at work so it's been slow going.

I'm just curious. I appreciate what you guys do.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Polled added. Do you think XRU should go white? Or should we keep it dark/black like it is now? I'm interested to see what you all think.

Gadget

Reaction score
Got examples of the white version?

I think it looks fantastic now. How much better can it get?

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Don't go white I absolutely love this forum black and got my CSRT4 to switch becuase of it. Black is easier on the eyes and easy to read and helps alot when viewing at night!

justin13703

Reaction score
Definitely stay with black, it does make it much easier to read at night and when you're on here for hours at a time lol

Top Bottom