Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS XRU Member in Truckin' Magazine

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha i know alot of the guys down in sport truck and truckin mag. ill give them a call and have them check out this thread lol :top:

Sweet - tell them to stop by... maybe they'll learn a thing or two about imports. :laugh:

(kidding, of course)

Trick61

Reaction score
Congrads man:top::top: its is a sweet ride, hope to see you this year:rock:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Original plans man....wanting to get a ragtop and cut into the roof...then instead i fabbed up taillights

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Like on those new jeeps? I remember seeing that convertable semi they had at wyotec, don't know if they still got it though.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Nice job GenX. Not only did you represent the XRU family...but Truckin' Magazine also got to see the XR in the best color it comes in :top:

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
Original plans man....wanting to get a ragtop and cut into the roof...then instead i fabbed up taillights
That would mess up the handling and integrity so much..... it would be wobbly as hell. Any plans to strenthen things up? Personally i dont think a convert. X wouldn't look to hot but to each his own... :top: love the color matched projectors though

Generation-X

Reaction score
Like on those new jeeps? I remember seeing that convertable semi they had at wyotec, don't know if they still got it though.

35%20x%2040%20in%20hardbody%20%28tight%20squeeze%29.jpg

Heres the kit on a hardbody. Not a bad kit by any means. comes with everything needed to setup the power in it and set up the interior part

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
That's not to bad! Be nice on those hot days or cruisin around on nice nights! It is like the new jeeps, not something I would do, but I do like sunroofs and the open air! Good luck with the install and can't wait to check it out!

If truck ever feels little wobly like they say next step would be coustom rollcage!

Last edited:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Nah negative there ghost rider....I WAS going to do that but instead did all the rear end work with the tail lights and rollpan.

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
way to go!. I need to pick up a copy. Hardly get to see any Toyota trucks in that magazine. :rock:

ntinhri

Reaction score
FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dramad1

Reaction score
thats gotta feel good, congrats on all your hard work.

Top Bottom