Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
It was a lovely service..... Emotional day but very nice to be apart of :)

Kim, nice job with the ribbons. A nice,subtle way to honor John. Glad to hear the family appreciated the XRU crew attending. Thank you to those that were able to attend and pay repsects on everyone's behalf.

CHAMPt

Reaction score
Damn... and I just bought some stuff from him too. Guess that's why he wasn't returning my texts. Really wish it was for other reasons now... thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

RRX

Reaction score
Where is John's truck at the top of the page. I thought it was going to be the truck of the month this month.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Where is John's truck at the top of the page. I thought it was going to be the truck of the month this month.

We're working on it. It's going to be a little different than our usual TROTM banner. I just got Klint all the pics he needed a couple days ago.

Reaction score
JOHN

I would like to thank all that attended Johns service and to all that took the time to write about how much of a good guy John was. It's still very hard for our and his family to even grasp that this is even real. He was a great brother,father and son. I miss him more and more by the second. Its still too early to even attempt to think about what Nancy(Johns wife) will want to do with his(yelled at me everytime i drove it) truck. So for now it is safe in a friends garage. Again, thanx for all the kind words it ment a lot to my parents and to the rest of us, Chris

and if anyone needed pics of the truck i could take a bunch

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
I would like to thank all that attended Johns service and to all that took the time to write about how much of a good guy John was. It's still very hard for our and his family to even grasp that this is even real. He was a great brother,father and son. I miss him more and more by the second. Its still too early to even attempt to think about what Nancy(Johns wife) will want to do with his(yelled at me everytime i drove it) truck. So for now it is safe in a friends garage. Again, thanx for all the kind words it ment a lot to my parents and to the rest of us, Chris

Your brother was a great guy and will be missed. He never hesitated to help out people that he didnt even know. My condolences go out to you and all of his family. If you have pictures of the truck, if you dont mind posting them, that would be nice. Im sure we could get kind of a memorial made up with pictures of him and all the hard work he put into it.

John was an awesome guy and anyone who ever had the chance to meet him or talk with him knows that first hand. He will be missed.

Reaction score
Your brother was a great guy and will be missed. He never hesitated to help out people that he didnt even know. My condolences go out to you and all of his family. If you have pictures of the truck, if you dont mind posting them, that would be nice. Im sure we could get kind of a memorial made up with pictures of him and all the hard work he put into it.

John was an awesome guy and anyone who ever had the chance to meet him or talk with him knows that first hand. He will be missed.
thnx, i will try and take some pics b4 i go to work 2maro

KETCHUP

Reaction score

We can only imagine the hardships. We will contine to support in anyway we can. We thank you for coming to the site and posting up brotha. You are family. If you need anything let us know.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

Chris,
Being there for your brother was the very least that we could do. He was a dear friend of mine and many others here. I know he would have done the same for us. Thank you for allowing us to be there, you have an amazing family.

thnx, i will try and take some pics b4 i go to work 2maro

You likely won't be able to post those pics because we have a minimum post count in order to do so. But if you do decide to take a few and would like me to post them for you email them to NHXRUNNER@xr-underground.com. I'll add them to this thread. :top:

SamSam

Reaction score
I am new to XRU and im sorry to hear about this when i get here. Thoughts and prayers out to the fam.

memario1214

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't been on here in quite a while so this is news to me. :( He was one of my go-to guys for performance questions as he just seemed to have all of the answers... He will be dearly missed by this community and I can only pray for his personal friends and family. Stay strong everyone

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone I just want to take the time to say a HUGE personal THANK YOU to all those that have generously donated to John's Memorial Fund. You have donated nearly $1,100 thus far. It makes me so proud to be a part of this community. We are going to continue the collection so if you haven't donated and want to you still have some time. We'll make sure every penny gets to John's family. Again, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Matt said, huge thanks to everyone for their memories of John and for your support to his memorial fund which 100% goes to his family. I hope by Monday I will have John's TROTY ready to post and we will also be selling special edition memorial stickers for any that wish to fly John's memory on their rear glass. I am donating all the vinyl and time to do them so that 100% of that money can also go to John's family.

Chris, thank you for posting. I was talking to John just days before he passed and all of this is still very difficult for me to grasp as well. No lie - there are times when I'm doing something completely random and the thought that he is gone crosses my mind... and it is tough. Stay strong my friend. As Keith said, you are with family here.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
As Matt said, huge thanks to everyone for their memories of John and for your support to his memorial fund which 100% goes to his family. I hope by Monday I will have John's TROTY ready to post and we will also be selling special edition memorial stickers for any that wish to fly John's memory on their rear glass. I am donating all the vinyl and time to do them so that 100% of that money can also go to John's family.

Chris, thank you for posting. I was talking to John just days before he passed and all of this is still very difficult for me to grasp as well. No lie - there are times when I'm doing something completely random and the thought that he is gone crosses my mind... and it is tough. Stay strong my friend. As Keith said, you are with family here.

Awesome to see this come together. Me and MrsKetchup can't wait to get our memorial stickers put on our trucks. We our so greatful to be part of this community that has come together at the need of our extended family. I thank you all for everything you have all have sacrificed in your efforts to support. Klint thanks for this. TYOTY will be great to see. Love it!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score

Awesome, Klint!
I guess this answers the PM I sent to you on the 22nd. I tried to send you another PM, but your box is full.

Great job and let us know when the stickers are ready! :top:

Reaction score
Johns Truck

Johns wife and I talked it over and Im happy to say that I will be selling my wrx and buying Johns truck. Im not as mechanically inclined as my brother so i will be asking a lot of questions. thnx again for all the support and to the ppl that kindly donated to johns wife and kids.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Johns wife and I talked it over and Im happy to say that I will be selling my wrx and buying Johns truck. Im not as mechanically inclined as my brother so i will be asking a lot of questions. thnx again for all the support and to the ppl that kindly donated to johns wife and kids.

This is great news! Im really happy about this.

Top Bottom