Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't believe a year has passed already!! At the time of John's passing my truck was without her heart and I didn't feel it was appropriate to put his memorial sticker on until she was running strong.....

What a better time then now!!!

Miss ya bro, XRU isn't the same without ya bro!
0F4890F1-7CCD-4398-974E-778550E2EE44-317-000000288F46943C_zps9b238f50.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking of John this morning. Why?
I just had my first bowl of Reese's Peanutbutter Puffs for 2014 and thought of him. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Little irony around the Dew too.....I never have it in the house, and nobody in my family really drinks it either. I invited my brother up for the Pats game on Sunday and guess what showed up? Yup Dew. Out of nowhere. I didn't dawn on me until this morning but once it did I couldn't help but smile.

Rock on brother!

Cristine13

Reaction score
Friends of John M. Jeckot

I just want to say thank you for the posts, the memories, the thoughts and photos you shared about my son, John. It touches my heart incredibly that you have taken time to show respect to a dear soul. John should be proud to be able to call you friends. The first year without him was terribly difficult but we are doing our best to remember his smile, his laugh, the fast funny remarks and most of all, his love. Thanks for continuing to show your love. John enjoyed being a part of XRU and what it did for him.

God Bless Each and Every One of You.

Love, Mom

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Cristine,
I feel honored to have been able to call him a personal friend. He was always there for me when I needed a hand. He would have given the shirt off his own back to help anyone. There is certainly a void here in this community without him, he was such a big part of it. He's missed more than anyone could have thought. I can't believe it's been that long already....I feel like I just off the phone with him the other day...

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Still can't believe it's almost a 2 years since John's passing. A great man, friend, and contributor to all of us. Not the same without John on here. Thinking about you John this holiday season :grouphug:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still can't believe it's almost a 2 years since John's passing. A great man, friend, and contributor to all of us. Not the same without John on here. Thinking about you John this holiday season :grouphug:

Funny you posted this, as I was getting in my truck just a couple days ago I took special note of the John Jeckot custom sticker I made for my back glass (it's a little different than the others here) and stopped for a moment as I got inside to just let him know I was thinking about him and that we all missed him. Still hope you're rocking out in Heaven brother! :rockon: We sure do miss you around here even though we are very blessed to have your brother in your stead.

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Time sure has flew past....think about him everyday.
His girls went to see Santa yesterday

I'm new here but I can clearly see John was a friend to many. Those girls are precious! As I type this I feel the loss and never met the man. I wish I could have had the pleasure of meeting John. I could only hope I go out with this kind of honor. God bless, and may he RIP!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't believe it's been 3 years already. Hope you're still rockin' out. Still see you everyday. :top:

Attachments

• JohnJ.jpg
    JohnJ.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 248

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Came on today seen my truck was off the banner. Was like what the heck! Lol I'm totally ok with this though. Still miss that guy. And like you Matt I'm still rocking the sticker. RIP big guy!!

Reaction score
from what ive read and seen he looked like a good man and from the picture up top a good father who loved his family. hope he has the rest his soul needs

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
If anyone has a sticker I'd really appreciate it! My last private message before coming back around the last couple weeks was a convo John and I were having. I had almost forgot about it.
I picked up my "new" X today, sitting at the bar in VB. this ones for you John.

Top Bottom