Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

Reaction score
I didn't know him outside of here but every time I ran into a problem with a mod he would be one of the first ones to give detailed help on how to fix it. RIP Bro.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
My deepest condolences to his family. R.I.P Christdenied

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
RIP Friend. John was always ready to talk about anything at meets whether in VA Beach or at X-Fests. Your presence, jokes and smart remarks will be missed. I am still in shock about this news and it is sad to see the community lose such a dedicated member. Truly one of the OG's.

My prayers go out to his family. Especially the wife and kids.

NODRULN

Reaction score
r.i.p my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. very sorry to hear this

RRCanuck

Reaction score
This is terrible news, I dont know what to say. Ive never met the guy myself but I will definitely miss him and the knowledge that he brought to this forum. Rest in peace sir, the XRU family will never be the same with out you.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
In total shock, never in a million years would I think I would hear this news. The OG members knew him for awhile. Great man, great father, great friend and awesome members here on XRU.

RIP my XRU brother.........

I know and hope XRU rolls deep when your laid to rest. I hope to make it.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that! this is so shocking! i havent met him in person, but he was a great guy! and so helpful! sad day! we lost a great member and a great guy

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
My condolences to the family and friends. May you rest in peace John.

elynor_v

Reaction score
i've not had the chance to meet John, and i wish i did. thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. he will certainly be missed. :disappointed:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
This is an extremely sad day.

My prayers and the prayers of my family go out to John's.

what a tragedy... :frown:

Justin

bangbang

Reaction score
WOW this is so sad. my prays go out to the family and friends of john. RIP JOHN

gearhead899

Reaction score
So sad about this. Found these pics of him and our trucks (when i had my 05RR) from a show a few years ago. Hopefully we find out more details....

017.jpg

dramad1

Reaction score
Condolences to the family. R.i.p. can't believe it. Will be missed for sure!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Wow :( R.I.P. buddy,im soo sad to read this and i have never really met. My prayers will be out for him and his family

Grumpy

Reaction score
We didn't always get along back in the old day. Butted heads but mutually respected. As time pass, we became friend. A real stand up guy. The community lost a great member.

My heart goes out to his family. Rest in peace my brother, you'll be missed.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Although I never met him personally, I have seen a lot of his posts throughout the years and i remember that unique Avatar he had of that face.

image.php

R.I.P John, it so sad when somebody passes long before their time, Heartfelt wishes go to his Wife & kids.

Paul
x-pablo.

meanx

Reaction score
R.i.p John,my prayers go out for his family,very sad day

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I never had the opportunity to meet John face to face. My deepest condolences go out to his family. I'm still in shock that this happened so soon and unexpectedly to a great guy. John's knowledge and willingness to help has brought my truck to where it stands today.

Shanes56

Reaction score
John will be missed dearly. The world would be better off with more people like him. Met him at a few meets and loved talking and arguing with him nothing was personal and we always ended with laughter. Great customer great person and a gap will never be filled. Sad we weren't able to have more great convo.

Shane
In His Grip

Top Bottom