Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[FORUM INFO] XRU - Our Vision Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
XRU was founded around a simple premise. Be nice or be gone. I can't take full credit for this vision statement as I adopted it from a friend of mine that ran a successful gaming forum (where I was a moderator). The philosophy was simple and easy to understand and while XRU is now over 3 years old, I don't want us to lose sight of that goal. In light of some recent events and activity on the forum, I felt it necessary to reiterate this rule of the forum (see all our rules/guidelines here). It's nearly impossible for us to enforce in every thread and post but we hope that all the members here embrace that same philosophy and leave their egos at the doorstep in an effort to create a stronger brotherhood here at X-Runner Underground.

Thanks to all the members that come here regularly - and even those that don't - in helping make this forum welcoming, informational and successful as the Internet's primary resource for X-Runner related information, modifications and products.

Attachments

• new version.jpg
    new version.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 917
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom