Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS XRU: State of the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
klint.jpg

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
i have your number now....:top:

let just put this behind us...

Steve is the man!!! that all that matters...:laugh:

Cold-blooded... I hate you guys and your mean corndog jokes. Chatroom fight, whenever you're ready. I'm tearing RJ a new one in here

trd_sport

Reaction score
^hahahaha (nate) cant wait to see what your title says now!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I use XP. My X is in a box. Like this: [X]

I think DeathShadow should get an infraction for being bias towards my operating system. WE CANT ALL AFFORD VISTA MR. I SELL CARBON FIBER!

P.S. Loving the font change to Arial. You're so professional. :p

That's all I have to add to this thread. I love XRU. :top:

Ryan

hahahaha

I hate Vista and I dont use it; you insult me with that assumption RJ. That and closing the edit (X) has been around since the dawn of time.

It's all about being different RJ, the different font type was warranted. :driver::laugh:

Tapp

Reaction score
i know what will solve all of this....

Snickers dancing with FAT CHICKS!!!

yeaaaaa thats right.. laugh!!!:laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Yaeh! I like phone sex! :biggrin: How dirty can you talk? :laugh:

Do you have a Crackberry Sean? If so we need to exchange PINs.

NOooooooo

... not yet :smile: Tapp says I should tell you to put your phone in your pocket on speakerphone and hummm a song into the phone.

RedXRunner

Reaction score
i have seen pretty much every moderator here in xru give their opinions except for XrunnIT

Will there be change for post whores ^ ^ ^ ?

klint.jpg

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I have a crackerberry :D

PM me ur PIN :top:

You cand join our Crackberry Chats...:laugh: Its the Secret Society of XRU. :biggrin:

i have seen pretty much every moderator here in xru give their opinions except for XrunnIT

Will there be change for post whores ^ ^ ^ ?

I would sincerely hope your not directing this Q/statement at me.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score

You cand join our Crackberry Chats...:laugh: Its the Secret Society of XRU. :biggrin:

Ill pm you later when I get back home from darts :rock:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
wow i go to work for a few hours and this thread goes to 140 some odd posts.

I am getting the overwhelming feeling that the TROTM
that people feel is not deserving is my truck. I’d like to make a few points about this. I have PM’d Mike about this and there is no beef between us as this is his opinion and apparently the same opinion of other members as well! I respect the opinion for what it is! With that being said…
As far as contributions, I really don’t post a lot in the threads. I don’t have internet at home so my only time to be active on the site is while I am at work. Anytime I do have something to contribute someone else has already posted the info that I have to offer because I can’t constantly be online while at work and someone beats me to it.
As far as other contributions go, I have opened my house up to other members on several occasions, even given up my own bed to accommodate! I have helped with mods during meets from led mods to BHLM, to intakes, to hood struts, to shortshifters, to exhausts, to stereo equipment, to FLM’s, to lowering kits…you name it, I have helped ! I have even made solid shifters at my own cost and shipped them to members, not even asking them to pay for shipping!
I really don’t have a lot of mods done to my truck. With that being said, I take pride in my truck and what I HAVE done to it. What few of you know is that I have a full time job and basically work two part time jobs to HAVE and KEEP my “non worthy TROTM” and spend money on it. If that isn’t dedication I’m not sure what is…
I’m aware that I don’t have the cleanest, nicest, fastest, most amount of money spent, truck on the site, nor am I anywhere near to that. Fine by me. We can’t all have what we want. But I have never thought another members truck wasn’t worthy!
I have been to probably more meets than most people on here. As a matter of fact my very first meet I attended (which got me hooked) I had a broken hand with two pins in it (shifting hand) and cruised on the Blue Ridge Parkway with six or seven other trucks while having to shift with my left hand and drive with my knee. And when I say I’ve attended meets, I don’t mean meets in my backyard, I mean meets that I have traveled hours for, and I have been to both X-Fests (East) and even left in the middle of my family vacation to go to the first X-Fest.
More important than any of this X-RU politics, to those that have gotten to know me and not resented me for being so close to Klint, or any of the other moderators , or any of the other members for that matter, I have been a friend. The site could shut down tomorrow, and life for me, as for all of you, would go on (I hope it never happens), but we still have our Friends!
I’m not trying to change anyone’s opinion of me or my truck ( because I do know who my friends are and that’s all that matters to me) because your opinion has obviously been made for your own reasons and I respect that. I ‘m not trying to justify my truck being TROTM. I am grateful (more than anyone knows) for that but in the grand scheme of things, It doesn’t mean **** to the man on the moon, and it doesn’t prove my worth as a person!
I ULTIMATELY HATE THAT KLINT AND THE MODERATORS HAVE TO TAKE FLACK FOR THE DECISION.
I would tell Klint to remove my truck from TROTM threads, but it makes some of you happy, because it gives some of you something else to BITCH about...HATERS

sorry for the long post, but since everyone else is getting things off of their chest....

Haha…good talk and peace out!

ok i feel responsible for the whole TROTM part of all this. first off Geoff, i think your very deserving of TROTM what i said was in no way directed towards you, i sincerly appologize if my comments rubbed you the wrong way or made you feel undeserving of TROTM. You're a really cool guy i've gotten to hang out with you on two occasions (at XFE and BRP) and i know how you feel i'm working two jobs right now and thats barely paying insurance and payment on my X, one of the reason i've enlisted in the AF is so i wouldn't have to get rid of my X. lol can't say i've driven to meets with broken hands but i did have to drive a Kia to one :laugh:

^^ You know what, all facts that Geoff is a good friend of mine aside, this is messed up. Why would anyone want to make another member feel this way about being chosen as TROTM? Geoff didn't ask and I didn't hand select him either. All Top Rides are selected by the XRU Staff as a whole. It was a collective agreement that he was a good choice. And Geoff's truck is a great example that you don't have to:

1. Be on the site all the time
2. Have a ton of money tied up in it

There are a variety of factors that are used to select TROTM. Sometimes it's the money they've spent. Sometimes it's that they're on the site a lot. Sometimes it's that they've helped other members. Sometimes it's their dedication to meets and community. Sometimes it's just the simple fact that they're not a prick.

Would you say the same things about Super Werty??? Hell, he doesn't even have an X-Runner. Or are you just picking on Geoff b/c he's friends with me? Just like picking on those that are friends with Gadget. Guilt by association, aye?

This type of stuff does piss me off, and yes - the fact that's it Geoff does piss me off more. This is a guy who has helped me and my family in a TON of ways and we met because of this truck and this website. Call me biased if you want but I'm calling anyone on this site that calls out a TROTM recipient as being "not worthy" a piece of pretentious s**t. If you want to call someone out, call me AND my staff out. We're the ones that chose them but don't give them crap about it and make them feel like they don't deserve it.

Oh and when you get done with that, get over yourself. :motz:

I've tried to keep my cool but this is ridiculous.

ok Klint i wasn't callin anyone out or saying that anyone was not worthy of TROTM by any means i personally think you, steven and the other mods have done an incredilby good job at choosing TROTM and i have no beef with it

I don't even know how to find the words to address all the things i find blatantly disrespectful and totally incorrect with this post.

:dito:

Yaeh! I like phone sex! :biggrin: How dirty can you talk? :laugh:

Do you have a Crackberry Sean? If so we need to exchange PINs.

i have a crackberry:biggrin:

also i forgot where this was stated so i couldn't quote it, but please don't think i'm hatin on the VAb crew... if anything I envy them, they are one of the main reasons i do some of the stupidest shennigans to recruit trucks around here, i want the SC crew to roll that deep.

well end rant i hope i don't infracted for over quoting haha:laugh: and today was pretty nice here too it got up to about 73:top:

RedXRunner

Reaction score

i have a crackberry...but dont know how to work the chat thing.

nah man lol why would you even think like that love for the steelers :rockon:

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I agree with the original post completely. XRU was created for the enthusiast, not the haters. If those that want to hate can't follow the sites rules, then they can be suspended or banned :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
i have a crackberry...but dont know how to work the chat thing.

nah man lol why would you even think like that love for the steelers :rockon:

Just had check.....:top:

Free agency sucked for us this year! :thumpdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom